For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
New emotions with the MilleMiglia ProgramThanks to the partnership between Alitalia and Etihad, today the MilleMiglia Program takes you farther, along with the miles you will fly and through the new emotions that will make your journeys more special.
The special promotion dedicated to new members has been extended: Enroll within 15 March 2015 and you can earn double welcome bonus of 4,000 miles to enjoy the Program from the very beginning.
Get ready to start this new journey together: enroll now, it’s easy and free of charge!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Customers who enroll to the MilleMiglia Program between February 1st to February 28th, 2015, participate in the promotion. The promotion has been extended up to 15 March 2015.
- The 4,000 Welcome Bonus miles are credited to the new MilleMiglia Members account as follows:
- 2015 Welcome Bonus of 2,000 miles
- Extra Welcome Bonus of 2,000 miles
- Both bonuses will be credited after the first flight or activity done with Alitalia or the Program Partners within three months from the enrollment date.
- The bonuses will be credited within 7 days from the first activity done within the Program.
- The Welcome Bonuses are not qualifying for the MilleMiglia Elite Status access or renewal and they can be combined with other bonuses awarded for other promotions.
Please note: do not insert accents or special characters (e.g. Vigano, not Viganò) and please include your house number in your postal address, if applicable.
For those under 18 years old (unemancipated) registering for the MilleMiglia Program and providing personal data is subject to the consent and responsibility of parents or those with the relevant authority and is managed by the these.
Mandatory only for countries where the state or province is required
Information on personal data processing
In their capacity as joint data controllers for the MilleMiglia Program, Alitalia S.p.A and Alitalia Loyalty S.p.A. state that provision of the personal data required in the MilleMiglia Program registration form and marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory to finalize registration to take part in the initiatives connected to the Program, as well as to fulfill legal requirements.
Refusal to provide the personal data required, in full or in part, including in the course of the MilleMiglia Program, may give rise solely to Alitalia, Alitalia Loyalty and third party service providers being unable within the context of the Program to execute the Program fully or to fulfill the required formalities correctly.
However, provision of personal data other than that marked by an asterisk (*) is optional and failure to provide this has no consequences in relation to membership and participation in the MilleMiglia Program. Personal data is processed by Alitalia and Alitalia Loyalty in accordance with the privacy regulations (Italian Legislative Decree 196/03).
Below are the respective main responsibilities of Alitalia and Alitalia Loyalty:
- Alitalia is responsible for managing the infrastructures, systems and related security measures.
- Alitalia Loyalty is responsible for processing data used to manage the Program and for customer relations.
To exercise your rights under Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, you can send a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
If you wish, you can cancel your membership to the MilleMiglia Program at any time by contacting your dedicated Customer Service or by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.