For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select a country and language
Other countries websites:
With Web Check-in you can jump the line, choose your seat and save on the purchase of additional services.
- Select your flight: enter the information about your reservation and the passengers traveling with you
- Choose additional services: select your seat and, if necessary, pay for excess baggage online
- Print out your boarding pass: choose from among the various options available to receive your boarding pass — on your PC, mobile device, at the Fast Check-in kiosk or at the airport check-in desk
Use WEB CHECK-IN
After checking in via Web Check-in, take the baggage you want to check to the dedicated drop-off desks, if present, or to the Business Class check-in desk.
The service is available 24 hours a day from the day before the flight’s departure, even if you have baggage to be checked.
Exceptions to Web Check-in opening times:
|Departing from:||Web check-in opens before flight departure:|
|Amman, Amsterdam, Brussels, Yerevan, Lampedusa, Munich, Nice, Paris and Zurich.||24 hrs.|
|to/from USA||24 hrs.|
Who may not use Web Check-in?
- Minors (up to and including 14 years of age) travelling alone1
- Passengers requiring special assistance2
- Passengers traveling with special baggage (sports equipment, animals)
- Passengers traveling on flights not operated by the Alitalia group
- Passengers with connecting flights on the same day that are operated by other airlines, except Air France, KLM, airberlin, Etihad and Delta Air lines
- Passengers with reissued or revalidated tickets
- Passengers departing from:
- Abu Dhabi
- London Gatwick
- Palma de Mallorca
- St. Petersburg
How to retrieve your boarding pass
Choose how you want to retrieve/print your boarding pass:
- PC following Web Check-in3
- Mobile device with Internet access (boarding pass sent via text message4)
- Fast Check-in kiosk at the airport
- Check-in desk
Cancellation of Check-in
If you are no longer able to board the flight for which you have already checked in using Web Check-in, the online service will allow you to cancel your check-in in just a few easy steps.
- Extra Comfort Seats: purchase seats that give you more room on medium and long-haul international flights
- Extra Baggage: pay for your extra baggage in advance and save 20% on the price paid at the airport
1. Minors can use Web Check-in only if accompanied by an adult.
2. Passengers needing special assistance can request it by contacting 0032 (0)2 5511122 at least 48 hours before their flight departure time, to ensure they receive assistance according to their specific needs from the time of check-in to boarding.
3. For the following flights, only retrieval at the airport is possible:
- Flights from: Cairo, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Tripoli, and Tunis
- Flights to: Moscow, St. Petersburg and Tripoli