Terms and Conditions
- Standard Award Tickets are available in both Economy and Premium Economy class, are subject to limited availability and can be purchased both online and through Customer Service*
- Elite award tickets: dedicated to Exclusive Club Members and available in Economy class, is subject to limited availability, offers the possibility to change the ticket without penalty and can be purchased contacting Customer Service *.
- Flex Award Tickets are available in Economy class and offer a large number of available seats. They also offer the possibility of changing the ticket without charge, as well as an extra 10 kg of baggage allowance in addition to your club's allowance. Can be purchased both online and through Customer Service*
- The destinations shown on the table for requesting award tickets may vary in the event of changes to flights operated by Alitalia
- Any two domestic legs required to reach the airport of origin/destination for an award ticket are free of charge
- For area AZ0, customers can only request one-way award tickets for direct flights without stop overs; only one stop over is permitted between areas AZ1 and AZ7 (domestic flights to reach the departure hub)
- Miles cannot be reimbursed: remaining miles will be lost in the event of downgrade from a superior class to a lower class
- Any applicable airport taxes and fuel surcharges for award tickets must be paid by the member. The amounts that will be applied are those in effect at the time that the award ticket is issued, and may vary based on the selected airports of departure and arrival
- Flex award tickets are available in Economy class on all flights operated by Alitalia. These awards cannot be requested for mixed itineraries involving Alitalia flights and Partner flights
- All matters not expressly addressed in these Regulations are subject to the terms of award ticket use found in the "Rules" section and in the "MilleMiglia Program Regulations".
- Business Elite Award: Members Only Exclusive Clubs and available in Economy, is subject to limited availability, offers the possibility to change the ticket without penalty and can be purchased by contacting Customer Service *.
* Remember to give the operator the number of the ticket holder's identification document and the credit card number to which the airport taxes and surcharges are to be charged. The boarding pass and ticket receipt can be collected directly at the check-in counter.