For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select a country and language
Other countries websites:
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
|The Program||Exclusive Clubs||Miles with Alitalia||Miles with Partner Airlines||Miles with financial partners and insurance companies||Miles with other Partners||Buy miles||News and promotions|
Spending miles on services
Did you redeem your miles for an e-Coupon before December 31st 2012?
Using it is easy: just book and purchase an Alitalia ticket for yourself or up to 7 other people by December 31st 2013, and the value of the e-Coupon will be applied to the total amount of the purchase.
Here are some rules to properly use the discount code:
- the MilleMiglia e-Coupons can be used only from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2013, for purchase of flights operated by Alitalia;
- MilleMiglia e-Coupons are available in euro currency and may be used to purchase one or more airline tickets exclusively on the following websites: alitalia.it, alitalia.com, alitalia.be, alitalia.de, alitalia.es, alitalia.fr, alitalia.gr, alitalia.nl.
- to use the MilleMiglia e-Coupon, the customer must enter the alphanumerical code in the proper field on the Alitalia website during the purchase ticket process. After entering the code, the customer must click the “Recalculate” button and the cost of the ticket will automatically be updated;
- the MilleMiglia e-Coupon may not be modified or refunded or converted to money. Once used for the purchase of a ticket, it will no longer be valid
- The e-Coupon must be used for a single purchase transaction and no “change” will be give for purchases amounting to less than the coupon value
If you need to see the codes of the MilleMiglia e-Coupons you have requested, please use the button below. After log-in, you can view the code of the MilleMiglia e-Coupon in the "MY E-COUPONS" web page.
From Belgium: 02 5511122
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support