For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
|The Program||Exclusive Clubs||Miles with Alitalia||Miles with Partner Airlines||Miles with financial partners and insurance companies||Miles with other Partners||Buy miles||News and promotions|
Accor, the world's leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, is present in 92 countries with more than 3,600 hotels and 460,000 rooms.
Accor provides a wide range of brands from luxury to economy: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1 as well as Thalassa sea & spa.
Le Club Accorhotels is the worldwide, multi-brand, free loyalty program of Accor hotels. Earn points each time you stay in any of the 2,700 participating hotels and enjoy a whole host of benefits.
Enrol now in the program and earn Le Club Accorhotels points:
- You'll earn 2,5 points per euro spent at the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel and Mercure, as well as all Thalassa sea & spa structures
- You'll earn 1,25 points per euro spent at participating Ibis and All Seasons/Ibis Styles hotels
- You’ll earn 1 point per euro spent at Adagio hotels
- You’ll earn 0,5 points per euro spent at Adagio Access hotels
Convert the points you earn into miles:
- 1 mile for every 2 Le Club Accorhotels points
You'll earn points not only based on the cost of your stay, but also for extra services, like bars, restaurants and spa services. If you haven't yet joined Le Club Accorhotels join the program now, follow the indicated steps, set the Millemiglia program as a preference for the automatic convertion of points.
In this way your points will be automatically converted into miles after each stay. Registration is quick, free and simple too.
Visit the Le Club Accorhotels website for:
- the list of hotels participating in the Program
- the terms and conditions
- information, reservations and the possibility of recovering any miles that may not have been credited
From Italy: 89 20 10