For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
|The Program||Exclusive Clubs||Miles with Alitalia||Miles with Partner Airlines||Miles with financial partners and insurance companies||Miles with other Partners||Buy miles||News and promotions|
- The MilleMiglia Young program is available to all MilleMiglia members between 14 and 25 years old and residing in Italy, the Vatican and San Marino at the moment they sign up. The residence used is the last address provided by the member for the sending of mail regarding the MilleMiglia profile.
- For members between 14 and 18 years old, registration is subject to the explicit consent of a parent or legal tutor.
- For members between 14 and 18 years old, certification of the minor's age is the responsibility of the parents or legal tutor.
- Alitalia declines any responsibility for false information provided by the members and any false information provided by the members is punishable as per Italian Law under Art. # 483, 495, 496.
- In order to sign up for the MilleMiglia Young program it is necessary to be a member of the MilleMiglia program and to fulfill the requirements of age and residence stated in the regulations.
- To participate in the initiative, members must give express consent either when signing up to the MilleMiglia program or by updating their profile on Alitalia website or by calling Alitalia's Customer Service.
- MilleMiglia Young members can enjoy advantages and benefits in addition to all those normally offered by the MilleMiglia program. The advantages and benefits of the MilleMiglia Young program are described on Alitalia's website.
- MilleMiglia Young membership will be automatically interrupted once members turn 26 years old and all benefits related to the program will no longer be available. Members will in any case remain MilleMiglia members, with all benefits and advantages offered by this program.
- Members are entitled to leave the Young program at any given moment prior to its expiry.
- When a member leaves the Young program due to age requirements or by his or her own wish, the miles accumulated up to that date will remain valid in his or her account.
- Alitalia reserves itself the right of modifying, even in part and at any given time, the regulations regarding participation in the Young program, after reporting such changes to the client and protecting his or her previous rights.
- For all issues not specified in these regulations, please refer to the conditions of the MilleMiglia Program.
Mon-Fri 8:00-19:00. Cost per min. chf 0,50 from fixed line:
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support