Extra Baggage - Terms and Conditions
- At check-in, all additional baggage purchased previously must be used in combination with the ticket purchased for the excess baggage. If you wish to modify your flight, and if the tariff conditions for your ticket allow such modifications, your additional baggage allowance purchased previously shall remain valid in combination with the modified ticket. All additional baggage allowance purchased previously is personal and non-transferable
- Additional baggage allowance purchased previously is valid for a single leg (outbound or return) toward the stopover airport or the final destination, and exclusively on flights operated by Alitalia
- Additional baggage allowance purchased previously cannot be used to transport pets and/or sports equipment
- Alitalia's Conditions of Carriage are an integral part of these conditions
- The maximum size and weight of your additional baggage allowance permitted for your route are described in the Conditions of Carriage
- You must ensure that all information supplied when booking and purchasing of the extra baggage allowance is complete.