For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
|Organize your Trip||Buying online||Baggage||Check-in||In flight||Contacts and assistance||Passenger rights||Video tutorials|
Check-in time limits
|From||Domestic flights||Medium-haul international flights||Long-haul international flights|
Starting from December 1st, 2013 chech-in operations for Alitalia's medium haul flights will be moved from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 at the "Leonardo da Vinci" Rome Fiumicino airport.
- Direct flights to Accra, Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Tel Aviv and from Milan Malpensa to Moscow: 50'
- Flights from Milan Linate to France and Holland: 40'
- Flights from Rome Fiumicino to Milan Linate: 30' (20' with only hand baggage)
- Flights from Milan Linate to Rome Fiumicino: 25' (20' with only hand baggage)
- Flights operated by Air One: 45' (round trip flights between Milan Malpensa and Cairo: 50')
- Code share flights: Find out about check-in times on the partner Airline website
|TOWN||MEDIUM HAUL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS||LONG HAUL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS|
|Abu Dhabi, Boston, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Osaka, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto||60'|
|Amsterdam, Antalya, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Bilbao, Brussels, Budapest, Copenaghen, Djerba, Ekaterinburg, Erevan, Frankfurt, Ibiza, Kiev, Cracovia, Lisboa, London, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Montpellier, Moscow, Monaco, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Podgorica, Rodi, Sofia, St Petersburg, Thessalonica, Tirana, Tunis, Valencia, Wien, Warsaw, Zurich||40'|
|Beiruti, Bucarest, Cairo, Casablanca||45'|
If you are traveling with your pet, make sure you get to the check-in desk at least 90 minutes prior to your departure time and check here the mode of transport.
From Abroad: +39 06 65649
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support