Browsing Alitalia.com, you accept the use of profiling cookies either ours or third-party ones. More information about cookies.
For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Remember your choice:
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
Access error, please verify your ID and PIN
Error connecting to the login service
To transport urns* in the cabin, you must:
- Have a certificate of cremation (for travel within the EU)
- Check that the accompanying documents meet the requirements of the authorities in the destination country; you must also have a certificate of cremation (travel outside the EU)
- Make sure that the urn is properly packaged to ensure that it is safe and discreet
- Make sure that the urn can be inspected by X-ray (no lead, no titanium)
- Contact the relevant company directly for the required information (connecting flights operated by other carriers)
* Law no. 130 of March 30, 2001, published in the Official Journal of the European Union no. 91 of April 19, 2001, Art. 3