For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
NEW VENICE-TOKYO FLIGHT
STARTING FROM 499€, ROUND TRIP, ALL INCLUSIVE
Discover the new twice-weekly direct connection between Venice and Tokyo Narita airports.
Book by April 6, 2014 and fly from Venice to Tokyo from April 2st to May 31st, 2014.
Dreaming of being in the right place at the right time? The Japanese spring awaits you with its cherry blossoms, a spectacle of nature that is renewed every year before the unbelieving eyes of millions of tourists. The castles scattered along the archipelago shine in all their glory under the first rays of a less timid sun. The welcoming and quiet temples are framed by enchanting pastel shades.
Fly on board one of our Boeing B777, which can accommodate up to 293 passengers: 239 in Classica - Economy Class, 24 in Classica Plus - Premium Economy Class and 30 in Magnifica - Business Class.
Whether for business or leisure, getting to Japan has never been so easy and convenient: following the direct connections from Rome and Milan, we have added Venice as the third intercontinental airport.
Enjoy the Special MilleMiglia Promotion: many more miles for each flight between Milan and New York.
Book in advance and fly to discover the Far East.
The new flights will operate with the following times:
|VENICE – TOKYO||1:30pm–9:40am (+1D)|
|Thursday and Saturday|
|TOKYO – VENICE||12:25pm–8:20pm|
|Wednesday and Friday|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is valid for purchases made until April 6, 2014 (included) on AZ788 and AZ789
- Travel period: from April 2st to May 31st, 2014
- Advance purchase: no restrictions
- Minimum stay: Saturday night
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- No changes to booking and/or itinerary are allowed
- No refunds will be given
- For infants under the age of 2 there is a 90% discount
- The offer is not valid for children over 2 and under the age of 12
- The offer is applicable only for direct flights between Venice and Tokyo, and viceversa
- Total number of seats offered from the beginning of the promotion: 500
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support