For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
Organize your Trip
PREPARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD: ITALY, EUROPE, NON-EU COUNTRIES, USA AND OTHER DESTINATIONS.
ITALY, EUROPE AND NON-EU COUNTRIES
ID card, passport and visa: all the documents you'll need to fly within Italy, Europe or non-EU countries.
Find out more about DOCUMENTS FOR ITALY, EUROPE AND NON-EU COUNTRIES
USA AND OTHER DESTINATIONS
Are you ready to leave for the USA or another destination?
Learn about all the mandatory procedures, consult and request all the necessary documents in time.
Learn more about DOCUMENTS FOR THE USA AND OTHER DESTINATIONS
CALL 0036 1 3277191 AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE DEPARTURE TO REQUEST APPROPRIATE ASSISTANCE ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS.
- from Hungary
- call 0036 1 3277191 (from Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m)
- call 0036 1 2968132 (on Saturday and Sunday, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m)
- from Italy call 89 20 10 (24h/24, 7 days a week)
- from other countries contact the Customer Relations Office nearest you
MEDIF AND FREMEC
If you need a doctor's permission for air travel, ask your doctor to complete the Medical Information Form (MEDIF) not more than seven days before your travel date.
Passengers who suffer from chronic diseases or have physical disabilities may also show a FREMEC (Frequent Traveler Medical Card).
WHEELCHAIRS AND OTHER ASSISTIVE DEVICES
When booking your flight, inform the airline of your need to travel with an electric or fold-up wheelchair or a walking support. You can transport free of charge up to two mobility devices (e.g. wheelchair and walker), as checked baggage in the hold.
If you need to travel on a stretcher, you can request this special service when you book your flight tickets.
BLIND AND VISUALLY-IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
A Safety Briefing Card is available for blind and visually-impaired passengers on medium-haul Airbus aircraft.
GUIDE OR ASSISTANCE DOGS FOR THE DEAF OR BLIND
When you book your flight, please mention your need to travel with a guide or assistance dog. Guide and assistance dogs travel free of charge, in either the cabin or the hold, and are not subject to weight limitations as long as they have a muzzle, leash and, if they travel in the cargo hold, a carrier.
OTHER SERVICES FOR HEALTHY TRAVEL
Find out about the other special assistance services:
- Oxygen therapy for passengers with heart, lung or respiratory conditions
- Transporting syringes on board: you will need to provide specific documentation and ask for special authorization from the airline when you book your flight
ARE YOU ABOUT TO BE A MOM?
CONSULT YOUR OB/GYN BEFORE DEPARTURE AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.
Before embarking on your trip, have your attending physician complete, sign and stamp the Medical Information Form (MEDIF) not more than seven days prior to your departure date.
You will need a MEDIF if:
- You are in the last four weeks of your pregnancy
- You have medical complications related to your pregnancy
- You are having twins
From the start of your ninth month of pregnancy, request a certificate from your doctor that includes your due date.
For more information and/or reservations, contact the Special Assistance services.
It is inadvisable to travel seven days prior to and seven days after giving birth and if there is a risk of a premature birth or other complications. If you are traveling with a companion (recommended after the 28th week), request that he/she be seated next to you to assist you throughout your trip.
In flight, do not over-tighten the seat belt and keep it fastened higher than usual.
Promote blood circulation: wear support stockings and massage your legs from time to time. If possible, choose an aisle seat so that you are free to move around. During the flight, drink plenty of water and avoid carbonated beverages.
FIND OUT ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS YOU'LL NEED AND OUR SERVICES FOR UNACCOMPANIED MINORS AND CHILDREN UP TO 15 YEARS OF AGE.
DOCUMENTS FOR MINORS
Make sure you have all the necessary documents required by Italian law and by the law of the country the child is traveling to.
FIND OUT MORE
FROM 0 TO 12 YEARS
Celebrate your child's first flight with our "First Flight" program.
In addition to special fares, we offer special services for our young passengers.
Find out everything you need to know about lounges, on-board bassinets, special meals, use of strollers and the possibility of booking a seat for children up to two years old.
FIND OUT MORE
- For passengers under 14 years of age (on domestic flights) and under 15 years of age (on international flights) traveling alone or accompanied by another minor or by an adult in a different seating class, we provide a special "Unaccompanied Minor" service
- Underage passengers traveling alone who are over the age for using the mandatory Unaccompanied Minor service can request the new "Voluntary Unaccompanied Minor" service