A gyorsabb böngészés érdekében javasoljuk, hogy frissítse a böngészőjét
Ország és nyelv kiválasztása
Még nem regisztrált?
Írja be a MilleMiglia kódot és a PIN-kódot, és jelentkezzen be
With Web Check-in you can jump the line, choose your seat and save on the purchase of additional services.
- Select your flight: enter the information about your reservation and the passengers traveling with you
- Choose additional services: select your seat and, if necessary, pay for excess baggage online
- Print out your boarding pass: choose from among the various options available to receive your boarding pass — on your PC, mobile device, at the Fast Check-in kiosk or at the airport check-in desk
Use WEB CHECK-IN
After checking in via Web Check-in, take the baggage you want to check to the dedicated drop-off desks, if present, or to the Business Class check-in desk.
The service is available from two days before the flight's departure, even if you have baggage to be checked.
EXCEPTIONS to Online Check-in opening times:
|Departing from:||Check-in opens before flight departure:|
|Amman, Amsterdam, Brussels, Yerevan, Lampedusa, Nice, Paris and Zürich.||24 hrs|
|South America, if there are any connecting flights:||The day before|
before flight departure:
|With connecting flights operated by KLM or Air France||30 hrs*|
* Calculated based on the scheduled departure time of the KLM or Air France flight
Who may not use Web Check-in?
- Minors (up to and including 14 years of age) traveling alone1
- Passengers requiring special assistance2
- Passengers traveling with special baggage (sports equipment, animals)
- Passengers traveling on flights not operated by the Alitalia group
- Passengers with connecting flights on the same day that are operated by other airlines, except Air France or KLM
- Passengers with reissued or revalidated tickets
- Passengers departing from:
- Abu Dhabi
- Palma de Mallorca
- St. Petersburg
How to retrieve your boarding pass
Choose how you want to retrieve/print your boarding pass:
- PC following Web Check-in3
- Mobile device with Internet access (boarding pass sent via text message4)
- Fast Check-in kiosk at the airport
- Check-in desk
Cancellation of Check-in
If you are no longer able to board the flight for which you have already checked in using Web Check-in, the online service will allow you to cancel your check-in in just a few easy steps.
- Extra Comfort Seats: purchase seats that give you more room on medium and long-haul international flights
1. Minors can use Web Check-in only if accompanied by an adult.
2. Passengers needing special assistance can request it by contacting 0036 1 3277191 at least 48 hours before their flight departure time, to ensure they receive assistance according to their specific needs from the time of check-in to boarding.
3. For the following flights, only retrieval at the airport is possible:
- Flights from: Cairo, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Tripoli, and Tunis
- Flights to: Moscow, St. Petersburg and Tripoli