For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Other language website:
To join the Ulisse Club, earn 20,000 qualifying miles1 or take 30 qualifying flights1 in one calendar year. In addition, you will gain Elite Member2 status if you fly with SkyTeam Partner airlines.
The new edition of the MilleMiglia Program allows members to transfer to the following year the qualifying miles that exceed the number of miles required to become a member of the Exclusive Club to which they currently belong. For example, if you earned 30,000 qualifying miles in 2013, you will become a Ulisse Club Member for the whole of 2014 and you can transfer 10,000 qualifying miles to your 2014 account.
Once you have reached the access threshold, your status will be updated automatically within a few days and your Ulisse card will be sent to the postal address that you provided in your profile. Please keep your profile up to date at all times so we can give you efficient and personalized service.
Exclusive Bonus3: Earn 25% extra miles on flights operated by Alitalia, Air One or SkyTeam Partner airlines.
See SOME EXAMPLES
On flights operated by Alitalia:
- Easier check-in process: in addition to Alitalia's digital services, Tele Check-in, priority on waiting lists and check-in at Business desks even with an Economy ticket
- Priority boarding
- Paid access to Alitalia Lounges, with free admission for one guest
- One free extra bag: if you are traveling in Classica – Economy Class or Classica Plus – Premium Economy Class, maximum weight of 23 kg; if you are traveling in Ottima/Magnifica – Business Class, maximum weight of 32 kg
- Free transportation of sports equipment: free transportation and priority baggage claim for sports equipment (up to 23 kg in Economy class and Premium Economy class and 32 kg in Business class) or a surf board up to 250 cm long and with a maximum weight of 23 kg
On flights operated by SkyTeam Partners, you can check in one free extra bag, according to the regulations on the SkyTeam website or on the site of the Partner airline operating the flight.
- Priority on the waiting list while booking flights operated by Alitalia
- SkyPriority: the new SkyTeam product that guides you through a priority itinerary, enabling you to make the most of the priority services specifically designed for you as a Ulisse Club Member or a SkyTeam Elite Member
MilleMiglia Member Service - Ulisse Club
If you are in Italy, you can call 06 65644 (available 24h) or write to email@example.com.
In other countries, you can contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER SERVICE.
For award tickets, the service is available from 9.00am to 8.00pm on weekdays and from 9.00am to 5.00pm on holidays and days preceding holidays.
With Business ForYou, you can request up to two free upgrades to Ottima – Business Class for yourself or for the person of your choice.
Business ForYou is valid for Alitalia tickets in Classica – Economy (booking classes Y, B, M and H) on medium-haul international flights operated by Alitalia.
How to request an upgrade
If you are in Italy, call 06 65644 to check if there are seats available for the selected upgrade class. Otherwise, contact the dedicated MilleMiglia Member Service of your country. Travel class upgrades cannot be requested directly at the airport.
1. Qualifying flights are all flights in fare classes that award qualifying miles, i.e. those miles that let you join or renew your membership to the Exclusive Clubs. These can be earned, where specifically indicated, by flying with Alitalia, Air One, SkyTeam Partners or other Partners between January 1 and December 31.
2. The benefits may be subject to limitations by individual Partner Airlines.
3. The Exclusive Bonus is awarded for all flights taken in the booking classes that qualify for miles (with the exception of special offers) and is calculated on the miles awarded for each flight in Economy class (the maximum number of miles to which the Exclusive Bonus applies corresponds to the amount awarded for booking classes K, V and T of the miles earning table). The miles earned with the Exclusive Bonus are not qualifying miles for access to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs. Crediting of the Exclusive Bonus is subject to acknowledgment of the Ulisse Club Member status in Alitalia's systems.