Terms and Conditions
- Standard Award Tickets are available in both Business Class Medium and Long Haul, are subject to limited availability and can be purchased both online as well as through Customer Service*
- SuperFlex Award Tickets are available in Business Class Medium and Long Haul and offer a large number of available seats. They also offer the possibility of changing the ticket without charge, as well as free upgrades to Business Class Medium Haul on medium-haul international Alitalia flights, with the same validity as the SuperFlex award ticket requested. The free upgrade offered upon the issuance of the SuperFlex award ticket must be used in conjunction with the purchase of an Economy class ticket (in booking class Y, B, M or H) in accordance with the following requirements:
- The upgrade must be requested after the ticket has been issued, by contacting Customer Service during business hours up until one day prior to the flight's departure
- The beneficiary of the upgrade can be the Member him/herself or else a person indicated by the same, provided that he/she is the holder of the economy ticket issued in one of the aforementioned booking classes.
- The onboard seats reserved for this promotion are limited and additions to the waiting list are not permitted.
- Members can request upgrades to Business Class Medium Haul on medium-haul international fights (even single legs) operated by Alitalia
- Changes to the itinerary and/or travel dates and/or beneficiary will not be permitted for upgrades that have already been confirmed
- The miles earned for the flight are those awarded for the fare originally purchased by the member
- SuperFlex award tickets can be purchased through Customer Service*
- The destinations shown on the table for requesting award tickets may vary in the event of changes to flights operated by Alitalia
- Any two domestic legs required to reach the airport of origin/destination for an award ticket are free of charge
- Only one stop over is permitted between areas AZ1 and AZ7 (domestic flights to reach the departure hub).
- If necessary, for award tickets booked in Business Class Medium or Long Haul, the Rome Fiumicino - Milan Linate leg taken to reach the departure hub will be booked in Comfort Class, where available.
- Miles cannot be reimbursed: remaining miles will be lost in the event of downgrade from a superior class to a lower class
- Any applicable airport taxes and fuel surcharges for award tickets must be paid by the member. The amounts that will be applied are those in effect at the time that the award ticket is issued, and may vary based on the selected airports of departure and arrival
- SuperFlex award tickets are available in Business Class Medium or Long Haul on all flights operated by Alitalia. These awards cannot be requested for mixed itineraries involving flights operated by Alitalia and its airline partners
- All matters not expressly addressed in these Regulations are subject to the terms of award ticket use found in the "Rules" section and in the "MilleMiglia Program Regulations"
* For award tickets issued through Customer Service, remember to give the operator the number of the ticket holder's identification document and the credit card number to which the airport taxes and surcharges are to be charged. The boarding pass and ticket receipt can be collected directly at the check-in counter.