For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
JAPAN FROM 499€
PER USUFRUIRE DELL'OFFERTA FAMILY DEVI INSERIRE ALMENO 1 UNDER 14
JAPANESE SPRING, VENICE TOKYO FROM 499€*
Do you want to enjoy an exciting experience, where cities become fairy-tale settings of blossoming trees and enchanting landscapes?
Purchase your ticket to Japan and fly on one of our Alitalia flights to Tokyo or Osaka.
The flights operate at the following times since March 30, 2014:
|ROME FIUMICINO||TOKYO||15:15||10:25||Every day|
|TOKYO||ROME FIUMICINO||13:15||19:00||Every day|
|ROME FIUMICINO||OSAKA||15:30||10:45||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|OSAKA||ROME FIUMICINO||13:25||19:25||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday|
|MILAN MALPENSA||TOKYO||14:00||08:50||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday|
|TOKYO||MILAN MALPENSA||12:25||17:55||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday|
Celebrate one of the world's most beautiful natural events: the blossoming of the sakura, the Japanese cherry tree.
Comfort on board
For an even more enjoyable travel experience, choose the style and comfort of our business classes.
When on-board, many other services will ensure your comfort and relaxation: seats with a massage function that recline 180° to become a flat-bed, on demand entertainment with 10,6 – 15,4 inch screens, noise canceling headphones, PC power outlet and USB port, overnight and amenity kit.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is valid for purchases made until February 28, 2014 and to travel from 01/04/14 until 31/05/14 (last outbound flight)
- It is required a minimum stay of a Saturday night and a maximum stay of one month
- Seats are subject to availability
- This offer is not combinable with other promotional activities and it's valid only on Alitalia flights
- For children up to 24 months of age there's a discount of 90%; children (2-11 yrs) are not included in this promotion
From Abroad +39 06 65649
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support