For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL LIGHT? WITH DOOR TO DOOR BAGGAGE, WE TAKE YOUR BAGS TO YOUR DESTINATION AND DELIVER THEM WHENEVER YOU WANT.
The service is available up to 24 hours before the date on which the baggage is to be picked up, for all Alitalia passengers on:
- Domestic flights (available seven days a week)
- Flights within Europe departing from or arriving in Italy (available Monday through Friday)
REQUEST THE SERVICE
- Purchase online or call Bag Express
- From Italy 199 418 428
- From other countries +39 081 19706711
Make sure that there is always someone at the address provided for pickup and delivery, between 9:00am and 6:00pm. Always provide the telephone number of the person who will pick up the baggage for you.
Find out more about DOOR TO DOOR BAGGAGE
WITH "ALITALIA TRAVEL PROGRAM" YOU CAN COUNT ON THE PEACE OF MIND OFFERED BY A FULL PACKAGE OF INSURANCE GUARANTEES WITH AFFORDABLE RATES
Find out all the benefits of the insurance programs designed for you in cooperation with the ACE Group.
FOR YOUR BAGGAGE
Protection in case of delayed delivery, theft or lost baggage.
24-hour assistance and medical insurance abroad.
FOR YOUR TICKETS
Protection in the event of missed departure, cancellation or changes to the ticket.
In addition, by buying the "Alitalia Travel Program," you will immediately receive 500 miles on your account.
MORE LEGROOM SO YOU CAN RELAX ON BOARD: TRAVEL MORE COMFORTABLY WITH AN EXTRA COMFORT SEAT.
Do you have a Classica - Economy class ticket but want even more legroom when traveling?
Buy an Extra Comfort Seat1 for all international and intercontinental flights by selecting one on the aircraft map2 during the Web Check-in procedure or choosing one at the airport at a cost of:
- EUR 20 per leg, on international flights
- EUR 60 per leg, on intercontinental flights
You can also purchase Extra Comfort Seats on international flights when booking through the following sales channels:
- Alitalia Call Center (89.20.10)
- Alitalia ticket desks at airports
- Travel agencies (from November 2013)
Extra Comfort Seats on intercontinental flights will be available for purchase when booking from December 2013.
Check the table to find out where to find the Extra Comfort Seats:
|INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS||INTERCONTINENTAL FLIGHTS||BOEING 777|
|WHERE3||Near the emergency exits||Near the Classica - Economy Class partition and the emergency exits||As well as seats 19C and 31ABCJKL near the Classica - Economy Class partition and emergency exits, also seats 20/21/22/23/24JK|
|MORE LEGROOM||From 12.7 cm (5 inches) to 91.44 cm (36 inches)||From 25.4 cm (10 inches) to 91.4 cm (36 inches)||From 25.4 cm (10 inches) to 91.4 cm (36 inches)
for seats 20/21/22/23/24JK 7.62 cm (3 inches) + 2.54 cm recline
If you are a Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus member, you can book your Extra Comfort Seat at no extra cost. Remember to always provide your MilleMiglia code when booking or enter it during Web Check-in. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee your seat free of charge and cannot give a refund at a later date.
In addition, Extra Comfort Seats are also free of charge:
When booking: for passengers with Y/B/M4 booking classes
During Check-in, Self Check-in and Web Check-in: for Corporate Card holders
1. Seat assignment is subject to availability.
2. The maps are purely indicative and do not always correspond to the actual size on board.
3. Depending on the aircraft.
4. MilleMiglia award tickets excluded.
Posti extra comfort
PURCHASE EXTRA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE ONLINE AND SAVE 20% ON THE FEE CHARGED AT THE AIRPORT.
If you have an Alitalia ticket, you can purchase extra baggage allowance with your credit card during Web Check-in, saving 20% on the fee charged at the airport.
The discount is also reserved for disabled passengers who contact Special Assistance the day before the flight departure.
You are entitled to a refund of the extra baggage allowance fee purchased online, if:
- The flight was not operated by Alitalia
- The original flight was canceled and you refused the new flight proposed by Alitalia
- The baggage for which you had previously purchased the extra allowance is lost and not found again within 45 days.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- You decide to travel with less baggage than the allowance you have purchased online.
If you decide to travel with more baggage than the allowance you have purchased online. In this case, you must pay the regular fees for excess baggage at the airport.