For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
The SaltaSu Military/Police fare is dedicated to members of the Armed Forces: Arma dei Carabinieri, Esercito Italiano, Aeronautica Militare, Marina Militare, Polizia di Stato, Polizia Penitenziaria, Guardia di Finanza, Vigili del Fuoco and Corpo Forestale dello Stato and is also extended to one accompanying family member.
The SaltaSu Military/Police rate is available until December 31, 2013, only on Alitalia.it.
MILITARY/POLICE RATE 1
(return flight, all inclusive)
(direct flights only)
|EUR 105||EUR 105||14 days|
|EUR 125||EUR 125||until departure|
(direct flights only)
|from EUR 105||from EUR 105||14 days|
|from EUR 125||from EUR 125||until departure|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE MILITARY/POLICE RATE OFFER
- The offer is valid exclusively for members of the Arma dei Carabinieri, Esercito Italiano, Aeronautica Militare, Marina Militare, Polizia di Stato, Polizia Penitenziaria, Guardia di Finanza, Vigili del Fuoco and Corpo Forestale dello Stato who are traveling for pleasure and are in possession of a valid military identity document or a document from the agency that they belong to.
- The offer can be extended under the same conditions to a spouse or child - above two years of age - of the serviceperson/member of the aforementioned police forces or fire service, who is traveling with them on the same dates, with the same itinerary and travel class
- The offer can be extended to one travel companion only (spouse or child over two years of age)
- This offer cannot be used if the companion is a child under two years of age (infant)
- This offer may not be combined with any other current promotions
- Child discounts cannot be applied to this offer
- The offer is for a minimum stay of three nights or for the night between Saturday and Sunday for international destinations1
- The offer does not cover changes or refunds
- The offer includes transport of baggage in the hold. The regulations on baggage in the hold are outlined on the dedicated page. Hand baggage may be transported in accordance with the regulations outlined on the website
- The price includes taxes and supplements
- The offer is valid for flights operated by Alitalia for the routes specified below, excluding flights with codes AZ7000-AZ7999 operated by Smart Carrier and partner airlines. Flights operated by Alitalia Express, Volare and CityLiner are included in the offer
- All domestic direct flights operated by Alitalia, with the exception of routes subject to territorial continuity tariffs (Rome-Cagliari and Linate-Cagliari/Alghero) are included, as well as all international direct flights1 (Europe and North Africa) with the exception of destinations from/to France and The Netherlands. All flights from/to intercontinental destinations are excluded from the offer
- The offer is only valid for the purchase of a return ticket
- The offer is available online or from the Customer Center, at ticket offices in Italian airports or at travel agencies
- In order for it to be confirmed that the serviceperson/police officer/firefighter is eligible for the dedicated rate, they must carry with them the valid military identity document or document from the agency that they belong to; if the offer is extended to a family member, the aforementioned family member should carry with them an appropriate military document, or a declaration on letter-headed paper from the agency that certifies their status as spouse or child
- The Company reserves the right to check when issuing the boarding card and/or at the boarding gate that the eligibility requirements for the rate have been met
- If boarding is missed due to the absence of the required evidence of eligibility for the rate, the customer is not entitled to a refund
1. International routes eligible for the SaltaSu Militari rate: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Montenegro, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Hungary and Ukraine.