For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
|ALITALIA BUSINESS GOLD CARD|
Up to 3 miles for every euro spent
Annual fee reduced to EUR 95 for the first year
3,000 bonus miles as a welcome gift
Triple miles with Avis
|ALITALIA BUSINESS CARD|
Up to 2 miles for every euro spent
Annual fee reduced to EUR 48 for the first year
2,000 bonus miles as a welcome gift
Double miles with Avis
The Alitalia American Express Business Card MilleMiglia is the credit card reserved for MilleMiglia Club Members to simplify management of your business expenditure. Earn miles on your everyday purchases as well1. Available in Basic and Gold versions.
Annual fees for2 the Basic and Additional card are tax deductible. You can establish personalized budgets for each employee who has an Additional Business Card.
To read the notes, click on the reference numbers found in the text.
Before applying for a Card, please consult the Regulations, the Documentation on Banking Transparency and the Privacy Notice on the American Express website.
Choose the card that's right for you and click "Apply now" to be redirected to the American Express website.
Apply now for your BUSINESS GOLD CARD
Apply now for your BUSINESS CARD
The main advantages of becoming an Alitalia Business Card or Alitalia Gold Business Card holder are listed below.
Purchases will be charged 18 days after Card statement closing, which refers to an approximately 30-day billing cycle.3
- 1 euro spent = 1.25 miles with Alitalia Business Gold Card
- 1 euro spent = 1 mile with the Alitalia Business Card
If you purchase Alitalia tickets with the Card, you'll receive:
- 1 euro spent = 3 miles with Alitalia Business Gold Card
- 1 euro spent = 2 miles with the Alitalia Business Card
If within 12 months following the issuance of the Card you have spent at least EUR 15,000 with the Alitalia Business Gold Card or EUR 20,000 with the Alitalia Business Card, when you request an award ticket for yourself, you'll be awarded bonus miles to obtain another identical ticket for a companion as well4.
You'll earn double or triple the miles for each euro spent using the Card on Alitalia and Air One tickets (issued by a travel agency, through the Alitalia call center or via the Alitalia website), which will also be valid for gaining access to the Club Ulisse, Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus clubs5.
- For every euro spent on Avis car rentals, you'll earn 2 miles with the Alitalia Business Card and 3 miles with the Alitalia Business Gold Card, plus additional miles based on the duration of the rental6.
- Discounts and special benefits in Italy and abroad, as well as free enrollment in Avis Express.
You can earn miles faster throughout 2011! Use the Card at selected partners and earn three, five or even ten miles for every euro you spend. To see the ever-growing list of participating partners, please go to www.americanexpress.it/bonuspoints.
You can establish a spending limit for Additional Cards. With a simple phone call, you can communicate the spending limit you choose. This limit can only be exceeded with your permission.
The Card does not allow for unlimited spending. In fact, each use is subject to an authorization procedure that involves the evaluation of various factors, such as, for example, the usual amounts charged to the Card, the amount of the transaction to be authorized, any information regarding the Cardholder's financial situation and income, as well as the punctuality and regularity of the payments made for all the American Express Cards issued to the same Cardholder. Notify us in advance if you are planning to make a larger purchase than usual: this will allow us to more effectively protect your credit card account and to assist you with your purchase.7
- Travel Accident Insurance, Travel Inconvenience Insurance, Purchase Protection and World Travel Assist, to protect you against unexpected situations8
- Assistance policy for medical emergencies: coverage of up to EUR 10,000 for Alitalia Gold Card holders and EUR 3,000 for Alitalia Business Card holders, for medical expenses abroad and repatriation in case of a medical emergency
- 24/7 Customer Service and free Card replacement in case of loss or theft
- Free Online Services for the secure management of the Credit Card account
The annual fee for the Alitalia Business Card is currently EUR 48 for the first year (EUR 95 starting the second year). You'll receive 2,000 bonus miles as a welcome gift when you become a Cardholder.9
The annual fee for the Alitalia Business Gold Card is currently EUR 95 for the first year (EUR 190 starting the second year). You'll receive 3,000 bonus miles as a welcome gift when you become a Cardholder.9
Any Additional Cards requested will be subject to an annual fee of EUR 90 (for the Alitalia Business Gold Card) and EUR 40 (for the Alitalia Business Card) starting the first year.
Before applying, please consult the Regulations, the Documentation on Banking Transparency and the Privacy Notice.