For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo
Intesa Sanpaolo is Italy's leading banking group for all business sectors: retail, corporate and wealth management. The Group offers its services to 11 million customers and has a network of over 5,500 branches, with 7,100 ATMs across the country.
The Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Credit Card is dedicated to Members of the MilleMiglia program who hold a bank account with an Intesa Sanpaolo Group banking institution.
You can apply for the Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Credit Card at any one of the 5,000 Intesa Sanpaolo Group Branches that offer this product.
By using the card for your purchases, you'll automatically earn miles1; if you want to obtain your MilleMiglia rewards even faster, in addition to the main card you can request one or more additional cards, which are cards for individuals other than the cardholder (i.e. family members).
The cardholder will only be able to earn miles if he/she is enrolled in the MilleMiglia Program at the time that the miles are credited.
Read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- 1.5 qualifying miles3earned for every euro you spend on Alitalia tickets, which will be credited to the cardholder's MilleMiglia account
- 1 mile earned for each euro you spend on other purchases, which will be credited to the cardholder's MilleMiglia account
- 2,000 bonus miles as a welcome gift for signing up for the card (both main and additional cards)
- 5,000 bonus miles upon reaching the first EUR 10,000 spent during the course of the year4 (payments made using the main and/or additional cards), which will be credited to the cardholder's MilleMiglia account
Alitalia offers cardholders the following discount e-coupons in various denominations, which can be used on Alitalia flights:
Two e-coupons valid for one year from 2013 *
One e-coupon for spending EUR 1,000 with the card on Alitalia tickets and services during the course of the year.
Each e-coupon comprises three discount coupons for the purchase of three flights:
- EUR 20 on domestic routes
- EUR 40 on international routes
- EUR 60 on intercontinental routes
*The e-coupons will be awarded every year on the anniversary of the card until December 31, 2018.
The e-Coupons are valid for one-way or round-trip Alitalia flights with departure either from Italy or abroad and only apply to purchases made on the Alitalia website. The validity of e-coupons will be indicated when they are awarded. The return date cannot be more than nine months following the ticket purchase date. Each e-coupon code can only be used once.
You can also benefit from:
- One additional free piece of luggage with maximum weight of 23 kg, on flights operated by Alitalia, to be requested by simply showing your Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo card at the check-in counter.
- Lounge Card at a special fare of EUR 254 for all Ulisse and MilleMiglia members who hold an Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Card, which gives you: :
- 12 months of access to all Alitalia Lounges
- The option of bringing a guest to the Lounge for free
- Access to priority security lanes at airports where these are present and where an Alitalia Lounge is also present.
To purchase the Lounge Card now, click here:
Your Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Card includes the following insurance coverage: Purchase Protection, Insurance against theft/fraud at automated teller machines (ATMs), Travel Inconvenience insurance, Travel Accident Insurance. Cardholders can even activate the free Text message Information Service: every time you use the card to perform a transaction for an amount greater than the limit set upon activation, you'll receive a text message at the mobile number of your choice (the cost of which will be debited directly by your service provider based on their current rates).
If you sign up for the Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Card by June 30, 2014, the annual fee for your main card for the first year will be discounted: EUR 36 instead of EUR 72. As of the second year, you'll be entitled to receive the same 50% discount off the annual fee for the main card if you made at least EUR 7,200 worth of purchases the previous year using the main and/or additional cards.
The additional card is subject to an annual fee of EUR 24.
To discover all the banking services associated with the Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Card, please visit Intesasanpaolo.com.
Advertising message. For the Card's financial and contractual conditions, please consult the relative Information Sheet, which can be found online, as well as at the Intesa Sanpaolo Group Branches that offer the product. The issuance of the card is subject to approval on behalf of the Bank. The cardholder must be a member of Alitalia's MilleMiglia Program.