For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
American Express, MasterCard, Visa: you can use any of these major credit cards to book tickets on the Alitalia website with the security of your purchases guaranteed.
FOR YOUR SECURITY: CODE AND PASSWORD
To make sure your purchase is 100% protected you must enter your credit card's security code, which you will find:
- For American Express cards (four digits), on the back above the credit card number
- For Visa or MasterCard cards, (3 digits) on the signature strip on the back of the card
Please note: if you are not the owner of the credit card used to purchase your ticket, you must bring to the airport a photocopy of the card used.
To ensure the security of your payments, many banks require the use of the 3D Secure protocol, a fraud protection system used for Visa (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (MasterCard SecureCode). You can activate the service completely free of charge on the website of your bank or credit card, by setting a password for your personal information.
Once activated, when you make an online purchase, you will be prompted to enter the password chosen to establish the cardholder's identity.
For more information, contact the bank that issued your Visa or MasterCard.
Buy on Alitalia website and charge your payment directly on your PayPal account.
If you already have a PayPal account, follow the instructions below to purchase your ticket:
- Once you have selected your flights, select “PayPal” from the payment options.
- The system will automatically and securely connect you to PayPal.
- Type in your PayPal access credentials (email address and password) and after having carefully checked the transaction summary, confirm your purchase.
- Once PayPal authorizes payment, the transaction will be finalized and you will return to the Alitalia website's confirmation page.
- When the transaction is complete, you will receive two emails: one from Alitalia confirming the ticket(s) purchased* and the other from PayPal confirming the debit.
* for refunds of tickets purchase using Paypal, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
- Ticket number
- PNR (booking code)