Pentru navigare mai rapidă, vă recomandăm să vă actualizaţi browserul
Selectaţi ţara şi limba dvs.
Încă nu sunteţi înregistrat?
Introduceţi codul MilleMiglia şi codul PIN
|Organizaţi-vă călătoria||Cumpăraţi online||Bagaje||Check-in||A decolat||Informaţii de contact şi asistenţă||Drepturile pasagerilor||Video tutorials||Politica privind modulele cookie|
To transport urns* in the cabin, you must:
- Have a certificate of cremation (for travel within the EU)
- Check that the accompanying documents meet the requirements of the authorities in the destination country; you must also have a certificate of cremation (travel outside the EU)
- Make sure that the urn is properly packaged to ensure that it is safe and discreet
- Make sure that the urn can be inspected by X-ray (no lead, no titanium)
- Contact the relevant company directly for the required information (connecting flights operated by other carriers)
* Law no. 130 of March 30, 2001, published in the Official Journal of the European Union no. 91 of April 19, 2001, Art. 3
Din Italia: 89 20 10