For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
With Mobile Check-in, you receive your boarding pass directly to your phone.
Show the barcode you receive via text message and email at the gate if you are traveling on:
- Domestic flights, from and to all Italian airports. For flights from Alghero, Pescara, Lampedusa, Pantelleria and Trapani you can receive your boarding pass only via email and should print it and present it at the airport.
- International flights from the following airports: Athens, Barcelona, Brussels, Bucharest, London Heathrow, Thessaloniki, Tokyo Narita, Valencia and Warsaw.
You can do the Mobile Check-in one passenger at a time. When boarding, each passenger must show the boarding pass on their own mobile device.
The service is not available for:
- Children up to 12 years of age
- Unaccompanied minors
- Passengers who require special assistance
- Passengers traveling with special luggage (sports equipment) or with pets
- Passengers traveling on flights not operated by the Alitalia group
- Passengers with a connecting flight, on the same day, operated by another airline
If you have luggage you can register it at the dedicated Drop-off desks in the main airports or, if not present, at the Business Class check-in desks.
- Type http://mobile.alitalia.com into your Internet-enabled mobile device
- Click on Check-in
- Identify yourself with your first name and last name and enter your MilleMiglia code, ticket number or booking code (PNR)
- Choose the journey leg; if you have logged in to MilleMiglia, you can choose the flight to check in to from the list of flights displayed
- You can change the seat assignment using the interactive map
- You will receive a text message with a link to your e-boarding pass with barcode. If you enter your email address, the boarding pass will also be sent in PDF format to print
If you can no longer make the flight for which you have completed the mobile check-in, you can cancel your acceptance by logging into the service again.
When the boarding pass is displayed, save it on your phone as a picture. It will then be available in offline mode as well.
Have your mobile boarding card barcode on your mobile at the center of the screen and have your ID ready. At the boarding gate, put your mobile on the barcode reader at the gate and show your ID to gate staff.