For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
|Organize your Trip||Buying online||Baggage||Check-in||In flight||Contacts and assistance||Passenger rights||Video tutorials|
Is there something missing from your luggage?
Go immediately to the Assistance Baggage office at the arrival airport and send a report by filling in the online form within 7 days of filing the Property Irregularity Report (P.I.R.) or 21 days after having received your baggage if the theft was ascertained following a delayed delivery.
Remember to attach a copy of the following documents:
- A signed detailed letter
- The P.I.R. issued by the Lost & Found office
- The tag or stub of the baggage tag
- The receipt of your flight ticket and/or boarding card
- A detailed list of any items you have declared tampered with, damaged or missing, with appropriate documentary evidence of the damage
- A copy of your filed Police report which includes a list of the items declared missing.
If you do not live in USA, download and fill out the form and send it to the Alitalia office nearest to you.
Our office will be in touch with you via the contact information you have provided.
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS
Information and Support