For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
For information, reservations and the purchase of tickets for domestic or international flights, please contact:
- from United States call 800 223 5730
- from Italy call 89 20 101 (24h/24, 7 days a week)
- from other countries contact the Alitalia Office nearest you
- from United States call number 800 223 5730
- from Italy call number (+39) 06 656402
- from other countries contact the Customer Relations Office nearest you
To comment or complain about your travel experience, please contact:
- from United States
- e-mail to customer.relationsNYC@alitalia.it
- fax to +1 212 903 3568
- write to Alitalia Customer Relations PO Box 4485 New York, NY 10163-4485
- from Italy call (+39) 06 656402
- from other Countries contact the Customer Relations Office nearest you
- Or fill out the online form and send it to the Client Relations Office nearest you. Our office will be in touch with you via the contact information you have provided
1. Costs for italian operators:
From a landline, VAT included: 64 cents/min, no connection charge.
From mobile, VAT incl.: TIM (16 cents connection charge + 95 cents/min); Vodafone and Wind (16 cents connection charge + 98 cents/min); Tre (16 cents connection charge + 49 cents/min).
2. Available in Italy at the price of the regular rate, which varies on the basis of one’s plan for calls to landlines.
For purchases on or after October 28,2015, an electronic invoice will be available 48 hours after being ticketed and will be available for request until the last day of the following month.
The information required to request an electronic invoice includes:
- Ticket number: (13 digits, beginning with 055)
- Date of purchase: DD/MM/YYYY
The system will also allow you to enter necessary information to be included in the electronic invoice, such as:
- Tax ID - RFC
- Passenger Name
- Fiscal address
- Email address
We ask that you please verify the information captured is correct before generating the electronic invoice.
If you have any additional questions, support is available within the application portal.
To request a Mexican Fiscal Electronic Invoice (CFDI), please click here.