The Priority Gate (Fast Track) located at Terminal 1 of the Rome Fiumicino airport is devoted exclusively to Alitalia and SkyTeam partners.
In all other airports served by Alitalia the service can be accessed where allowed.
Priority Gates can be used at no charge by the following categories of passengers:
- Business Class passengers
- Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus, SkyTeam Elite Plus card owners
- Passengers with a Rome-Milan ticket*
- Passengers with a Rome-Milan Comfort fare
- MilleMiglia Corporate Premium owners**
- Alitalia Platino American Express card owners**
Admission with a fee
If you hold an Alitalia ticket, you can purchase an admission to the Rome priority gate (located at Terminal 1 of Rome Fiumicino airport) at a cost of € 10,00 (***):
- by calling the Contact Center
- on the Alitalia website, in the My flights section or during online check-in
- at the ticketing and check-in counters of Rome Fiumicino airport
- at authorized Travel Agents
*service available only for flights departing from Rome Fiumicino
**only with Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus card
*** at no charge for children under 2 years of age. Price can vary based on the time of purchase.