CHECK IN, CHOOSE YOUR SEAT, BUY AN EXTRA COMFORT SEAT. IF YOU TRAVEL WITH A LIGHT FARE YOU WILL SAVE UP TO 50% ON EXTRA BAGGAGE, ALL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
ONLINE CHECK-IN IN THREE STEPS
- Enter your booking information: Select your flight and the passengers traveling with you
- Choose additional services: choose your seat free of charge. You can buy and Extra Comfort seat and, if you travel with a Light fare, you can save up to 50% on the price charged at the airport for the purchase of extra baggage
- Choose how to receive your boarding pass
If you have baggage to check in, skip the line and take it directly to the dedicated drop-off desks at the airport, where present, or to the Business Class desks.
To provide adequate assistance, check-in for unaccompanied minors and those requiring special assistance must be done at the airport.
WHAT TIME DOES ONLINE CHECK-IN OPEN?
You can check in online 24 hours a day, check-in online is available the day before the departure flight, even if you are traveling with checked baggage.
For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
UNTIL WHAT TIME CAN I CHECK IN ONLINE?
We remind you that you can check in, print your boarding pass and change your seat up to 2 hours before departure for international flights and up to 1 hour for domestic flights.
Check-in cannot be cancelled online.
Exceptions: On which website can I check-in?
|Departing from:||Check-in on|
|AMMAN, PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE||www.airfrance.com|
|ABU DHABI, BELGRADE, SEOUL, BEIJING||http://azcheckin.airberlin.com/app/ck.fly?l=EN
- Would you like to travel more comfortably? Buy your Extra Comfort Seats during Online Check-in
- Would you like to bring along an excess baggage over the allowance of your ticket? Buy your Extra Baggage now. If you pay for your Extra Baggage during online check-in and travel with a Light fare ticket you can save up to 50% on the price paid at the airport
Passengers with disabilities can enjoy the same discount by calling the dedicated Special Assistance number the day before the flight's departure.
The light fares check-in is available only online, from the mobile, from the Alitalia App or at the fast check-in desks at the airport*.
*Passengers traveling with animal in cabin and passengers requiring special assistance must still check-in at the airport counters.
FLIGHTS TO/FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM AND CAIRO
Passengers departing from/to the United Kingdom and Egypt can finalize their online check-in only entering their Passport document information. When travelling using an ID card, it is necessary to check-in at the airport counters.