CHECK IN, CHOOSE YOUR SEAT ON BOARD, BUY AN EXTRA COMFORTSEAT AND SAVE 20% ON EXTRA BAGGAGE, ALL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
ONLINE CHECK-IN IN THREE STEPS
- Enter your booking information: Select your flight and the passengers traveling with you
- Choose the additional services: Choose your seat on board free of charge. You can buy an Extra Comfort Seat and Extra Baggage saving 20% on the price at the airport
- Choose how to receive your boarding pass
If you have baggage to check in, skip the line and take it directly to the dedicated drop-off desks at the airport, where present, or to the Business Class desks.
To provide adequate assistance, check-in for unaccompanied minors and those requiring special assistance must be done at the airport.
WHAT TIME DOES ONLINE CHECK-IN OPEN?
You can check in online 24 hours a day, from two days before the flight departure, even if you are traveling with checked baggage.
For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Do you want to travel even more comfortably? Buy your Extra Comfort Seat during online check-in.
- Do you want to travel with more baggage than the allowance for your ticket? Save 20% online on the price at the airport*. Purchase your Extra Baggage now.
Passengers with disabilities can enjoy the same discount by calling the dedicated Special Assistance number the day before the flight's departure.
Check-in for light fares can only be done online, by mobile, using the Alitalia app or at the Fast Check-in desks at the airport**. The seat assignment cannot be changed.
*The 20% discount on the price at the airport does not apply to light fares.
**Passengers with animals to take in the cabin and passengers requiring special assistance must go to the check-in desks.
FLIGHTS TO CANADA
As of December 29, 2015, all passengers departing from / to Canada will not be able to print their boarding pass online. Passengers may finalize the check-in process on-line. Boarding passes must be printed at the airport check-in counter before the closing of airport check-in operations. Check-in closing times.