Awards with purchased or transferred miles
PURCHASED AND/OR TRANSFERRED MILES MAY BE USED FOR A MAXIMUM OF 75% OF THE MILES REQUIRED FOR ANY REQUESTED AWARD. THE REMAINING 25% OF THE MILES MUST BE EARNED WITH ALITALIA OR MILLEMIGLIA PARTNERS.
When booking an award, Alitalia will check your earned and purchased or transferred miles status on your account and the system will consume first the purchased (or transferred) miles up to a maximum of 75% of the miles required for the award. Miles accrued with Alitalia or MilleMiglia Partners will be used for the rest of the total amount of miles required.
Example: Do you want to redeem a 40,000 mile award? You may use up to 30,000 miles purchased (and/or transferred) and 10,000 miles earned with Alitalia flights or MilleMiglia partners.