In this section you can find details of the promotion and regulation of the MilleMiglia Program just expired.
For more information visit the dedicated page.
EARN DOUBLE MILES
Book your winter holidays or your weekends with Booking,com and enjoy your stays with 15% discount*.
In addition, by booking exclusively from the dedicated link you earn double miles:
8 miles (instead of 4) for every euro spent
The double miles offer is valid for all bookings made between 28 September and 7 October 2020.
Booking.com offers you maximum assistance and flexibility when changing your travel plans. Always check the cancellation policies of your reservation.
Get bonus miles and discounts every time you rent a car with Avis in Italy and abroad
Choose Avis for your car rentals in Italy and in the rest of the world. Make your reservation from February 5th to 29th 2020 and rent your car from February 5th to May 31st 2020. For car rentals of two days at least, you can get:
- 6,000 bonus miles, in addition to the standard miles for rentals around the world
- 20% discount on the rental rate for rentals in Italy and Europe
- Free second guide option included in the rate
- Priority Lane, dedicated to MilleMiglia Members, in the main Italian airports *
Moreover, for Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus Members, the free upgrade is included in the rate!
Discover all the benefits dedicated to the MilleMiglia Program Members
- When picking up their car, Members must communicate their MilleMiglia card number
- The offer cannot be combined with other current promotions and replaces the discount normally recognized depending on the club the Members belong to.
- The miles bonus earned during the promotion period, will be credited along with the standard miles, according to the Club the members belong to.
- The miles will be added to Members’ account within 4 months from the end of the rental period.
- Standard miles and bonus miles will not be earned on replacement hires, on incoming rentals booked through tour operators and on monthly rentals.
* Priority Lane available in the following Italian airports: Fiumicino, Linate, Malpensa, Catania and Palermo.
LOYALTY BONUS 2018
Take part in the special “Loyalty Bonus” promotion dedicated to all MilleMiglia Program Members!
If you purchase and fly 2 legs operated by Alitalia between 1 January and 31 March 2018, you will receive a bonus miles equal to a percentage of your unused miles balance from the 2013-2017 edition of the Program, as at 1 April 2018.
The bonus miles will differ according to the type of Exclusive Club membership you have reached on 31 March 2018, making you eligible to obtain:
for Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus Members
for Ulisse members
for MilleMiglia members
*Total number of miles earned during the 2013-2017 edition that have not been used by 31 March 2018.
The relevant bonus miles will be added by 15 April 2018.
Your account may already be rich: that depends on you alone! What are you waiting for?
- All Members registered in the MilleMiglia Program, who are resident in North America, South America, Central Africa1 and South Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Arab Emirates with a positive miles balance from the 2013-2017 edition can take part in the initiative. Residence means the address registered on Alitalia's systems on 17 December 2017.
- All Members who purchase and fly at least 2 flights (legs) with AZ flight code operated by Alitalia aircraft between 1 January and 31 March 2018 will receive a percentage of their 2013-2017 miles balance as at 1 April 2018, according to their type of Exclusive Club membership, as specified below:
100% for Members of Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus and (Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre are included);
75% for Ulisse Members;
50% for MilleMiglia Members.
- “Miles balance” means the amount of miles earned during the 2013-2017 Edition, that has not been used by 31 March 2018.
- The customer's relevant Exclusive Club valid to take part in this initiative is the one registered on Alitalia’s system as at 31 March 2018.
- All flights with AZ flight code, operated by Alitalia aircraft that are flown by 31 March 2018 and registered on Alitalia's systems by 30 June 2018 will entitle Members to earn the bonus. It is the Member's responsibility to check that the miles have been added to their account and, if necessary, to apply for the missing miles using the Request Your Miles service in the “Missing Miles” section on the website alitalia.com.
- The following do not entitle Members to the bonus: 1) flights with Alitalia code between AZ7000 and AZ7999, between AZ6031 and AZ6034, between AZ5000 and AZ5999, between AZ2400 and AZ3999 and between AZ4101 and AZ4999; 2) award flights; 3) charter flights; 4) flights performed by children enrolled in the MilleMiglia Kids Program; 5) flights taken free of charge or with fare discounts of more than 40% of the normal public fares (excluding taxes and surcharges) and/or that have ID and AD fares.
- The bonus miles earned will be added at the end of the promotion by 15 April 2018. There are two other deadline dates for adding the bonus miles, by 31 May and 15 July 2018, so as to deal effectively with any request for missing miles.
- Bonus miles will be added to accounts relating to the new 2018 edition of the MilleMiglia Program and are not valid for accessing or renewing membership of the Exclusive Clubs.
1 Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Libya and Egypt are excluded.