DID YOU LEAVE SOMETHING ON BOARD THE AIRPLANE OR IN AN AREA OWNED BY ALITALIA? GO TO THE LOST AND FOUND DESK OF THE ARRIVAL AIRPORT.
If you forgot an object on an Alitalia flight landed in Fiumicino airport or in one of our Lounges in Rome, you can write to our service dedicated to found properties “ oggetti ritrovati ” stating flight number, date, name and surname, contact (address, phone number, fax and e-mail), name of the Lounge and detailed description of the object.
Send your request in italian or english:
- by mail to: Alitalia – Centrale Assistenza Bagagli - Largo Antonio Locatelli snc – 00054 Fiumicino (ROMA)
- by fax to: +39 06 6563 3114
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
At confirmation of found property, our office, are open:
- from Monday to Friday 09:00 a.m. -01:00 p.m. and 02:00 p.m-05:00 p.m.
- Saturday 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Objects will be kept by Alitalia until the end of the following month.