CHECK IN, CHOOSE YOUR SEAT, BUY AN EXTRA COMFORT SEAT. IF YOU TRAVEL WITH A LIGHT FARE YOU WILL SAVE UP TO 50% ON EXTRA BAGGAGE, ALL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
ONLINE CHECK-IN IN THREE STEPS
- Enter your booking information: Select your flight and the passengers traveling with you
- Choose additional services: choose your seat free of charge. You can buy and Extra Comfort seat and, if you travel with a Light fare, you can save up to 50% on the price charged at the airport for the purchase of extra baggage.
- Choose how to receive your boarding pass
If you have baggage to check in, skip the line and take it directly to the dedicated drop-off desks at the airport, where present, or to the Business Class desks.
WHAT TIME DOES ONLINE CHECK-IN OPEN?
The service is available Check-in online is available the day before the departure flight, even if you have baggage to be checked.
For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
UNTIL WHAT TIME CAN I CHECK IN ONLINE?
We remind you that you can check in, print your boarding pass and change your seat up to 2 hours before departure for international flights and up to 1 hour for domestic flights.
Check-in cannot be cancelled online.
Exceptions: On which website can I check-in?
|Departing from:||Check-in on|
|AMMAN, PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE, LAMPEDUSA||www.airfrance.com|
|ABU DHABI, BELGRADE, SEOUL, BEIJING||http://azcheckin.airberlin.com/app/ck.fly?l=EN
- Do you want to travel even more comfortably? Buy your Extra Comfort Seat during online check-in.
- Do you want to travel with more baggage than the allowance for your ticket? Save 20% online on the price at the airport*. Purchase your Extra Baggage now.
Passengers with disabilities can enjoy the same discount by calling the dedicated Special Assistance number the day before the flight's departure.
Check-in for light fares can only be done online, by mobile, using the Alitalia app or at the Fast Check-in desks at the airport**. The seat assignment cannot be changed.
*The 20% discount on the price at the airport does not apply to light fares.
**Passengers with animals to take in the cabin and passengers requiring special assistance must go to the check-in desks.
FLIGHTS TO/FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM AND CAIRO
Passengers departing from/to the United Kingdom and Egypt can finalize their online check-in only entering their Passport document information. When travelling using an ID card, it is necessary to check-in at the airport counters.