CHECK IN, CHOOSE EXTRA COMFORT SEATS AND SAVE 20% ON EXCESS BAGGAGE, ALL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
ONLINE CHECK-IN IN THREE STEPS
- Enter your booking information: Select your flight and the passengers traveling with you
- Choose the additional services: Choose your seat on board free of charge. You can buy an Extra Comfort Seat and Extra Baggage saving 20% on the price at the airport
- Choose how to receive your boarding pass
If you have baggage to check in, skip the line and take it directly to the dedicated drop-off desks at the airport, where present, or to the Business Class desks.
WHAT TIME DOES ONLINE CHECK-IN OPEN?
The service is available Check-in online is available the day before the departure flight, even if you have baggage to be checked.
For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.
UNTIL WHAT TIME CAN I CHECK IN ONLINE?
We remind you that you can check in, print your boarding pass and change your seat up to 2 hours before departure for international flights and up to 1 hour for domestic flights.
Check-in cannot be cancelled online.
- Do you want to travel even more comfortably? Buy your Extra Comfort Seat during online check-in.
- Do you want to travel with more baggage than the allowance for your ticket? Save 20% online on the price at the airport*. Purchase your Extra Baggage now.
Passengers with disabilities can enjoy the same discount by calling the dedicated Special Assistance number the day before the flight's departure.
Check-in for light fares can only be done online, by mobile, using the Alitalia app or at the Fast Check-in desks at the airport**. The seat assignment cannot be changed.
*The 20% discount on the price at the airport does not apply to light fares.
**Passengers with animals to take in the cabin and passengers requiring special assistance must go to the check-in desks.
FLIGHTS TO CANADA
As of December 29, 2015, all passengers departing from / to Canada will not be able to print their boarding pass online. Passengers may finalize the check-in process on-line. Boarding passes must be printed at the airport check-in counter before the closing of airport check-in operations. Check-in closing times.