CHECK-IN ONLINE ON THE WEB OR VIA OUR APP
CHECK IN, CHOOSE YOUR ON-BOARD SEAT AND PURCHASE AN EXTRA COMFORT SEAT. ALL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
IF YOU'RE ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE A EUROPEAN PASSENGER, YOU CAN USE YOUR ELECTRONIC PASSPORT AT THE E-GATE AT ROME FIUMICINO AND BEAT THE QUEUES.
THREE-STEP ONLINE CHECK-IN
1. Enter the details of your booking: select your flight and the passengers you are traveling with
2. Select additional services: choose your on-board seat for no extra charge. You can purchase an Extra Comfort seat and, if you are traveling with a Light fare, you can save up to 50% compared to the airport price when you purchase an extra bag
3. Select how to receive your boarding pass
If you have a bag to check in, beat the queue by placing it in the special drop-off desks, where available, or at the Business Class desks.
WHEN DOES THE ONLINE CHECK-IN OPEN?
Online check-in is available 48 hours prior to the departure of your flight. For flights to/from the USA, online check-in is only available 24 hours prior to the departure of your flight.
For further information, please see the dedicated page.
WHEN IS THE LATEST I CAN CHECK IN ONLINE?
Please note that it is possible to complete the check-in, reprint your boarding pass, change your seat or purchase extra baggage or additional services up to an hour and a half prior to departure for international flights and up to 45 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights.
Exceptions: on which website should you complete the check-in?
|Departing from:||Check-in on|
|PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE||www.airfrance.com|
- Would you like an even more comfortable journey? Purchase an Extra Comfort Seats during the Online Check-in
- Would you like to travel with an extra bag in addition to your current baggage allowance? If you're traveling with a Light fare, save up to 50% on the airport fee*. Purchase an Extra Bag now.
Differently abled passengers can enjoy the same discount by calling the dedicated phone number for Special Assistancethe day prior to the departure of the flight.
The Light fare check-in is only available online, from the Alitalia WEBSITE and Alitalia APP or via the fast check-in machines at the airport*.
*Passengers with animals to transport in the cabin and passengers who require special assistance should still proceed to the check-in desks.