Self-certification for Alitalia flights has gone digital!
Self-certification for you and your family has never been easier. No more paper, no more forms to fill in and carry around with you.
You can complete your digital self-certification during the online check-in, both on the alitalia.com website and the Alitalia APP. Follow these simple steps:
1. Enter the area dedicated to online check-in
2. Select the passenger(s) you want to check in for
3. Click on FILL IN SELF-CERTIFICATION
4. The form will automatically open with the self-certification template Fill in all fields
5. Confirm the information and then insert the data of the passenger(s)
Once you have completed your check-in, the following text will appear automatically on your boarding pass: COVID-19 SELF-CERTIFICATION COMPILED. You do not have to print other forms, the self-certification is sent directly to the authorities responsible for receiving and managing it. At the airport, just like before, you will only have to show your boarding pass.
A simple, easy and green method that will both allow us to reduce paper waste and make your journey more enjoyable!
Don't worry if you don't have the option to check in online: you can always download the paper form here and go to the airport with the self-certification already completed in each field, for each passenger and for each route.
We look forward to seeing you on board!