MILAN AND LONDON HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE AND SO GENEROUS WITH MILES
The best solution for your business trips between Milan and London!
Take advantage of the Alitalia Milan to London City shuttle service. You'll already be right in the city centre for your meeting with the 6 daily flights to choose from and then straight back home afterwards.
in addition to the advantages of the Alitalia Shuttle Service, for each round trip from 1 April to 31 December 2019, you can earn your standard miles, and also the following Bonus Miles:
- 1,500 miles for two flights in Business Class
- 500 miles for two flights in Economy Class
Take advantage ofthe offer now! Only Alitalia and the MilleMiglia Program allow you to boost your mileage account thanks to your daily business!
Your Business always at the center with Alitalia Shuttle
Lots of benefits also for Companies that have joined Alitalia BusinessConnect: double miles every euro spent. Discover all the details of the promotion.
Your Company has not yet joined Alitalia BusinessConnect? Discover all the advantages and register now!
- All Members registered in the MilleMiglia Program resident in Italy and in the United Kingdom can take part in the initiative. Residence means the address registered on Alitalia's systems at the time of the flight.
- Members who fly with Alitalia on a direct flight between Milan Linate and London City airport from 1st April to 31st December 2019 receive, in addition to the miles normally provided, 750 miles bonus in Business Class and 250 miles bonus in Economy Class for every leg flown.
- To obtain bonus miles are valid only the following Alitalia flights: AZ218, AZ216, AZ226, AZ222, AZ220, AZ224, AZ225, AZ217, AZ215, AZ227, AZ221, AZ219.
- During the Milan Linate airport closure period, all Milan Malpensa - London City airport (and vice versa) flights, with the same numbers shown in point 3., will be awarded with bonus miles.
- The bonus miles foreseen by the initiative are not applied to flights of children registered in MilleMiglia Kids Program, award flights, charter flights, flights taken free of charge or with fare discounts of more than 40% of the normal public fares (excluding taxes and surcharges) and/or with ID and AD fares.
- Bonus miles are credited automatically after the miles normally provided for eligible flights have been credited. Participating members are responsible for checking that miles have been credited to their account and may claim any missing miles using the Request Your Miles service in the "Missing Miles" section of the website alitalia.com.
- Bonus miles earned with this promotion are not valid to join or renew the membership to Exclusive Clubs.
- Bonus miles are credited for each eligible flight flown during the initiative validity period.
- Bonuses are credited even if the travel itinerary includes connecting flights to another destination.