WITH AVIS - A BONUS OF 4,000 MILES ON YOUR RENTALS UP TO THE END OF MARCH
Take advantage of the exclusive bonus of 4,000 miles in addition to the miles normally earned with your AVIS car rentals!
From 28 February to 31 March, you will receive the bonus miles on your first rental of at least 2 days, in Italy or in the world. To make this promotion even more attractive, you can also have the option of a second driver free of charge and, in main Italian airports*, the reserved Priority Lane: you can pick up your car without having to queue!
In addition, for Members of the Club Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus a free upgrade is included in the price!
Book your rental by phone calling the the AVIS call centre from Italy on 199 100133 ** (from abroad: +39 06 45 21 08 391) and giving your relevant MilleMiglia Club discount code:
CLUB ULISSE K3876000
CLUB FRECCIA ALATA K3775000
CLUB FRECCIA ALATA PLUS K365200
or book online to the AVIS website, filling out the form remembering to select your Club Membership from the “MilleMiglia Program” drop-down menu.
- The discount and bonus miles will be acknowledged on the first car rental with Avis between 28 February and 31 March 2018, made in Italy or abroad for a minimum duration of two days, by merely providing your Club Membership discount code.
- When you pick up your car, you need to show your MilleMiglia card.
- The discount cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions.
- The bonus will be accrued to your account only once for the duration of the promotion and this will occur at the same time as the standard miles, differentiated according to the MilleMiglia Club Membership.
- The miles will be accrued to your account within 6-8 weeks after the end of the rental.
- Members shall be entitled to have missing miles added to their account by making a request within four months after the rental conclusion date.
- Standard miles and bonus miles will not be earned on replacement hires, on incoming rentals booked through tour operators and on monthly rentals.
* Priority Lane can be found in the following Italian airports: Fiumicino, Linate, Malpensa, Catania and Palermo.
** Calls charged at local rate from a landline; costs may vary depending on your operator, if calling from a mobile number.