From July 18 to September 18, 2016, take the opportunity offered by the MilleMiglia Program and treat yourself to bonus miles for each leg of your journey taken on Alitalia's new direct flights from Rome Fiumicino to Beijing and vice versa.
For each flight taken on Alitalia's new connections to Beijing during this period, in addition to of the normal amount of miles, you will receive:
- 2,500 bonus miles in Economy class
- 3,500 bonus miles in Premium Economy class
- 5,000 bonus miles in Business class
Flights start operating from July 18, 2016.
Treat yourself with new flights to Beijing! Buy now at our launch fare!
1. Members can take part in the promotion between July 18 and September 18, 2016 when they fly on the Rome Fiumicino-Beijing and Beijing-Rome Fiumicino routes, on flights with flight code AZ operated by Alitalia.
2. In addition to the miles that are usually awarded, members will receive a bonus for every flight, based on the travel class purchased:
- 5,000 miles in Business (booking classes J, C, D, I, E)
- 3,500 miles in Classica Plus (booking classes P, A)
- 2,500 miles in Economy (booking classes Y, B, H, M, K, V, T, R, N, S, Q, L, X, W, O, G, F)
3. Bonuses are earned for each flight (route) during the promotion and are, therefore, combined.
4. Bonuses are credited automatically after miles for the selected flights taken during the promotion are credited.
5. The bonus miles credited with the promotion do not allow members to access or renew their membership to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs.
6. Bonuses are credited even if the travel itinerary includes connecting flights to another destination.