Fly to Milan and fill up with miles!
From 27 July to 27 October 2019 Milan Linate airport will be temporarily closed due to non-routine maintenance works involving the re-laying of take-off and landing runways and a restyling of indoor areas by the airport manager SEA.
Take advantage of the special promotions that will allow you to earn even more miles during this period:
DOUBLE MILES ON FLIGHTS
For MilleMiglia Members, flights from Roma Fiumicino to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio (and vice versa) will be included in the special miles table already valid for Rome-Milan Linate flights.
In addition, all domestic and international flights from/to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio will entitle Members to earn double miles.
MilleMiglia Members flying on domestic and/or international medium haul Alitalia flights from/to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio from 27 July 2019 to 27 October 2019 will be awarded an extra bonus equal to 100% of the miles they normally earn.
The present promotion applies to all flights with AZ flight code.
The present promotion does not apply to flights taken by children registered in MilleMiglia Kids, award flights, charter flights, flights taken free of charge or with fare discounts of more than 40% of the normal public fares (excluding taxes and surcharges), and/or with ID and AD fares.
Additional miles for MilleMiglia Young Members, Exclusive Bonus miles, and miles earned from other ongoing promotions are not included in the extra bonus.
Bonus miles are credited for each eligible flight (leg) flown during the validity period of the promotion and can thus be combined.
Bonus miles are credited automatically after the miles normally provided for eligible flights have been credited.
Bonus miles earned with this promotion are not valid to join or renew the membership to Exclusive Clubs.
DOUBLE MILES FOR ENTERPRISES
Companies that have joined Alitalia BusinessConnect will earn double miles on domestic and international flights from/to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio.
Companies registered in Alitalia BusinessConnect and flying on domestic and/or international medium haul Alitalia flights from/to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio from 27 July 2019 to 27 October 2019 will be awarded an extra bonus equal to 100% of the miles they normally earn.
The present promotion applies to Alitalia tickets (ticket number starting with 055) for flights operated by Alitalia or operated by its Partner Airlines and booked in the aircraft partition dedicated to Alitalia seats (booking with AZ flight code).
The present promotion does not apply to tickets for international long-haul flights.
Participating Companies are responsible for communicating their Company Code at the time of booking. Only flights purchased and flown by 27 October 2019 and correctly associated with the Company Code are eligible for the promotion.
Bonus miles are credited for each eligible flight flown during the validity period of the promotion.
Bonus miles will be credited on the Company’s account upon expiration of the promotion, in any case no later than 10 December 2019.
The initiative can be combined with other promotions concerning the same period and the same ticket.
PROMOTION ON AWARD TICKETS
Between August 2 and October 27 2019 all award tickets for domestic or international medium haul destinations to and from Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio will benefit from a 20% discount on the miles required. Request your award ticket straightaway!
1. The promotion provides a discount of 20% of the miles for Award Tickets, round-trip or one-way, in Economy Class or in Business Class, issued exclusively on domestic or international medium-haul flights operated by Alitalia, departing or arriving at the airports of Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio.
2. Discount will be applied on miles required for the chosen itinerary, net of taxes and surcharges.
3. Promotional award tickets must be issued and flown between 2nd August 2019 and 27th October 2019.
4. Promotional award tickets are available for all MilleMiglia members and all companies enrolled in the Alitalia BusinessConnect Program.
5. Change of date of promotional tickets is free if the new travel date is between 2nd August and 27th October 2019.
6. In case of change date for travel after 27th October 2019, a fee of 55€ or 5,000 miles will be requested, in addition to the integration of the miles previously discounted.
7. In case of change data for no-show at the airport, the fee will be 55€ or 5,000 miles even if the new travel date is before 27th October 2019. If the new travel date is after 27th October 2019, the integration of the previously discounted miles will be requested.
8. In case of change name, the fee will be 55€ or 5,000 miles. If concomitantly a change is requested also for travel date after 27th October 2019, besides the fee, the integration of the previously discounted miles will be requested.
9. In case of change itinerary, the fee will be 55€ or 5,000 miles and, besides the fee, an integration of miles will be requested if the new itinerary requires a greater amount of miles than the original one. If concomitantly a change is requested also for travel dates after 27th October 2019, in addition, an integration for the previously discounted miles will be requested.
10. Award tickets issued before the promotional period can’t be changed with promotional tickets.
11. Promotional award tickets can be issued on Alitalia.com site or by the dedicated Customer Center. Any change of this promotional tickets must be done only by the dedicated Customer Center.
12. The American Express “companion” tickets are not included in this promotion.
13. Anything not explicitly described in this “Terms & Conditions” is regulated by the MilleMiglia Regulations
BONUSES WITH COMMERCIAL PARTNERS
Move from and to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports and earn lots of miles.
MilleMiglia Members will earn 100 bonus miles on each ride along with the miles they normally earn. To receive the bonus, Members need to present their MilleMiglia Code to the taxi driver when paying for the ride.
Also to the Members who book a Taxiblu by calling 02.4040 and mentioning the "Alitalia Linate Promotion” will receive a special discount:
- €7 for a ride from the municipality of Milan to Milan Malpensa Airport
- €10 for a ride from the municipality of Milan to Bergamo Orio al Serio
To take advantage of the promotion, simply show the taxi driver the receipt of your ticket purchase or your Alitalia boarding pass.
MilleMiglia Members using APPTAXI to book and pay for their rides from the municipality of Milan to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports will receive 200 bonus miles on each ride along with the miles they normally earn.
Install AppTaxi! Earning miles is super easy: just click here and install APPTAXI on your smartphone. Then, all you need to do is select “Fidelity Card” from the App’s menu and enter your MilleMiglia code.
- 100 bonus miles when downloading and installing the app
- 100 bonus miles on the very first ride booked and paid with APPTAXI
With all rentals booked and completed from 20 September to 15 November 2019 and lasting a minimum of 2 days, MilleMiglia Members will get 5,000 bonus miles along with the miles they normally earn, the option free-of-charge second driver included in the rate, and will be able to take advantage of the special Priority Lane. In order to earn miles, you need to book your rental by filling in the specific Maggiore form, select your MilleMiglia Club from the dropdown menu “Alitalia Passenger”, and enter your MilleMiglia code where requested.
In addition to the advantages above, Members who rent a car for a minimum of 2 days at Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports will benefit from the following:
- Free refuelling for rentals booked and completed from 1st September to 27 October