PROMOTION! From 8 May to 7 June 2019 the possibility of earning double miles for every euro spent:
- at the Executive Car Park - 12 miles per euro spent instead of the 6 standard ones
- at the “Terminal A-B-C-D” Car Parks - 6 miles per euro spent instead of the 3 standard ones
- at Long Term Covered and Uncovered Car Parks - 4 miles per euro spent instead of the 4 standard ones
Stopping at the airport has never been so rich in miles!
easy Parking is the passenger car park at the Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino airports. Car park services are operated by ADR Mobility, a company of the Aeroporti di Roma group.
At Fiumicino airport, travellers can find the following:
“Terminal A-B-C-D” Car Parks, multi-level structures positioned in front of the Terminals, with over 3,500 fully covered (except top floor), a few minutes from the check-in desks. Renewed and retrained, they are synonymous with comfort, guarantee of quality and safety. And for those who prefer to move with 2 wheels, there are 70 covered motorcycle parking spaces with an independent entrance at “Terminal A” Car Park
The T1 Executive Car Park, located at the Arrivals level of Terminal 1, has been completely renovated and has about 100 covered and insured parking spaces.
The T3 Executive Car Park, with easy direct access to Terminal 3, has been completely renovated and has about 80 covered and insured parking spaces.
MilleMiglia Members who use the Executive car parks will also benefit from the following services:
- Free Fast Track access, thanks to a voucher that will allow you priority hand luggage control at the airport security gates;
- welcome breakfast;
- newspaper on delivering your vehicle;
- discounts in bars and restaurants inside the airport;
- discounts on purchases of leading brands in shops inside the airport;
- facility to ask for cars to be refuelled, washed by hand, and other car services (by payment);
- In addition, for Members who have very little time before their flight, there is a Car Valet service at the special desk at the front of Terminal 2 departures for delivery and pick-up of your car directly at your chosen Executive Car Park (service available Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m., excluding holidays, at an extra charge of €7.50)
Long Term Covered Car Park with over 1,600 parking spaces protected by photovoltaic panels and an Uncovered Long Term Car Park, with over 2,100 parking spaces, both extremely conveniently-priced, that are linked to the Terminals through a free shuttle service that runs every 5 minutes.
MILES WITH EASY PARKING
When you use car parks at the Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino airports, you can earn miles with your parking fees, in line with the following:
Executive Car Park
1 euro = 6 miles
“Terminal A-B-C-D“ Car Parks
1 euro = 3 miles
Long Term Covered and Uncovered Car Park
1 euro = 2 miles
All Car Park
1 euro = 3 miles
Fidelity Bonus: new initiative, effective from 1 January 2019, allowing you to get 1,000 bonus miles on your fourth car park use during the calendar year.
Miles can be earned in the following way:
- at the automatic payment machines when you pick up your car, by entering your MilleMiglia card during the payment phase
- at the Customer Service Points manned by dedicated staff, located opposite the exits of the Multi-storey Car Parks B, C and D
- by booking your parking space directly online (link) inserting the MilleMiglia code and making your payment:
- directly online
- at the automatic payment machines or at the Customer Service Points when you pick up your car
- using the Telepass service (filling in the online booking form both the MilleMiglia code and the Telepass code)
If your miles are not added due to a fault with the automatic payment machines, you can apply for your earned miles, by sending a copy of your parking fee receipt by email to email@example.com.
For more information about the services in easy Parking car parks