Radio Taxi Veneto is a consortium that manages a network of taxi transport services offered by 6 Radio Taxi control rooms in the cities of Padua, Rovigo, Treviso, Verona, Vicenza and Venice. Every day it provides its customers with 500 taxis across the Veneto region using the number 199 48 49 50 and 190 taxis in the Venetian Lagoon.
MILES WITH RADIO TAXI VENETO
LE MIGLIA CON RADIO TAXI VENETO
You can earn miles with the consortium's taxis throughout the Veneto Region* as follows:
- MilleMiglia and Ulisse Club members:2 miles per EUR 1 spent
- Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus members: 3 miles per EUR 1 spent
You can book your journey with Radio Taxi Veneto:
- By calling 199 48 49 50 and giving your MilleMiglia Card number, which should be given to the cab driver when you pay
- By sending a text to 33 44 88 2000: simply compose a message indicating the city in Veneto where you are, the pick-up address and your MilleMiglia Card number as in the following example: "I am Mario Rossi — please send me a cab in VENICE, via …, MilleMiglia Code No. 12345678."
- By downloading the "appTaxi" app for calling cabs, available on Apple and Android
To have the miles credited, show your MilleMiglia card to the driver before starting the journey, at the end of which you will be given a receipt. Inside the cabs there are electronic payment systems for the main providers: CartaSi, American Express, Maestro, V Pay, PagoBancomat, Diner and JBL.
Miles earned up to August 30 will be credited within 60 days of the date of the service.