From 27 July to 27 October, Milan Linate Airport will be closed for work to retarmac the runways for landing and taking off. There will also be a restyling of the internal areas by the airport management company SEA.
During this period, passengers can continue to fly from Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports.
During this period, you will be able to fly from Milan Malpensa Airport or Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport. Daily flights to/from Rome Fiumincino will be operated according to the following schedule:
- 9 flights to/from Milan Malpensa
- 4 flights to/from Bergamo Orio al Serio
All of the services present at Milan Linate will also be extended to and guaranteed at Malpensa and Bergamo, according to the following schedule:
28 reserved check-in desks will be available for our customers in the departure area of Terminal 1.
In addition to the Lounge Casa Alitalia Piazza San Babila – situated in the extra-Schengen Boarding Area – eligible customers can also access the SEA VIP Lounges Sala Sforza and Sala Monteverdi in the Schengen Boarding Area, close to the Alitalia boarding gates.
SkyPriority passengers will also still be able to enjoy all of their special benefits:
- reserved check-in desks
- fast track for security
- priority boarding and baggage claim
BERGAMO ORIO AL SERIO
The following services will be provided to ensure all our customers can travel in maximum comfort:
- priority passage to speed up security checks
- jet bridge boarding
SkyPriority passengers can also enjoy dedicated check-in desks, priority boarding and priority baggage claim.
Two VIP Lounges will be made available for eligible customers:
1. The Departures Area Lounge, located before the first security checks, with internal Fast Track.
2. The lounge located in the Boarding Area near the Alitalia gates
Web and fast check-in services will be temporarily unavailable. As a result, we recommend that you arrive at the airport early in order to complete all the necessary arrangements for check-in.
There are numerous exclusive offers available to make it easier to get to Malpensa and Bergamo airports.
Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Corporate passengers and Tariffa Comfort holders will be able to use the Tele Check-in (available from 24 hours up to 35 minutes prior to departure) by calling the number +39 035 326 351, before collecting their boarding card and dropping their bag off directly in the VIP Lounge in the Departure Area.
We also have numerous exclusive offers available to make it easier to get to Malpensa and Bergamo airports.
Customers who book a Taxiblu by calling 02.4040 and mentioning the "Alitalia Linate Promotion” will receive a special discount:
- €7 for a ride from the municipality of Milan to Milan Malpensa Airport
- €10 for a ride from the municipality of Milan to Bergamo Orio al Serio
To take advantage of the promotion, simply show the taxi driver the receipt of your ticket purchase or your Alitalia boarding pass.
In addition to the standard miles, MilleMiglia members will also accumulate 100 bonus miles for every taxi journey; to receive the bonus, please show your MilleMiglia code to the taxi driver before making payment.
MilleMiglia members who use the APPTAXI app for both booking and payment for their journey from the municipality of Milan to Milan Malpensa or Bergamo Orio al Serio airport will receive a bonus of 200 miles, in addition to the standard miles, for each trip.
APPTAXI also has other benefits for MilleMiglia members:
- 100 bonus miles for the download and first installation
- 100 bonus miles for the first taxi journey booked and paid for with APPTAXI
Earning miles is easy: just click here and install APPTAXI on your smartphone. It will then be sufficient to select the Fidelity Card item from the App menu and enter your MilleMiglia code.
Customers who rent a car at Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports, for a minimum of 2 days, will have access to a special promotion, thanks to the partnership with Avis, Maggiore and Budget:
For reservations and rentals from July 27 to August 31:
- Free baby seat
For bookings and rentals from September 1 to October 27:
- Free refuelling
You should make the booking here to receive the promotion.
Furthermore, in addition to the benefits listed above, MilleMigla members who book and rent a car from 27 July to 27 October for at least two days will also receive 3,000 bonus miles on top of the normally awarded miles.
You should make the booking here to receive the miles promotion. Please select the MilleMiglia Club in the drop-down menu from Alitalia Passenger and insert your MilleMiglia code in the appropriate field.
In collaboration with SEA ViaMilano Parking, we have secured preferential rates with specially prepared price lists for the following customers:
- SME companies signed up to Alitalia Community or the BusinessConnect Alitalia program
- Corporate clients who have Corporate Cards
SMEs that sign up here (selecting the ALITALIA option for the association category) can receive preferential rates for online bookings for ViaMilan Parking.
ViaMilano Parking will also apply preferential rates for customers who have an Alitalia Corporate Card.
The discounts can be received by using the Corporate Card when entering the car park and when making payment.
The promotion will be valid from 15 September 2019 to 31 March 2020.
In addition, air miles will be doubled for members of the MilleMiglia Program, while they can also enjoy a range of other exclusive benefits
- MilleMiglia members who fly with Alitalia from 27 July to 27 October 2019, on national and/or international medium haul flights in departure or in arrival to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Srio airports, will receive an extra bonus equivalent to 100% of the miles normally awarded.
- These miles are valid for the purposes of the promotion for all flights with the flight code AZ.
- They are not valid for flights booked for children signed up to MilleMiglia Kids, award flights, charter flights, free flights and flights with discounts greater than 40% of the publicly applicable tariff (excluding taxes and extra services) and/or flights indicated with the flight codes ID and AD.
- Additional miles for Soci MilleMiglia Young, Exclusive Bonus miles, and miles awarded from other ongoing promotions are not included in the offer.
- Bonuses are awarded for every flight booked (route) in the valid period of the promotion and, as a result, can be accumulated.
- Bonus miles are awarded automatically following the award of the miles normally given for the flights you have booked.
- The miles awarded with the promotion are not valid for accessing or renewing your membership to the Exclusive Clubs.
Double miles for companies signed up to the Alitalia BusinessConnect Program
In addition, companies signed up to the BusinessConnect program will accumulate double miles for domestic and international flights from/to Milan Malpensa and Bergamo.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Companies signed up to the Alitalia BusinessConnect Program who fly with Alitalia from 27 July 2019 to 27 October 2019 on domestic and/or international medium-haul flights that depart or arrive from Milan Malpensa or Bergamo Orio al Serio airports will receive a bonus in miles equivalent to 100% of the normally awarded miles.
- Alitalia flight tickets (ticket number 055) are valid until the end of the initiative for flights operated with Alitalia aircraft, or the aircraft of Alitalia Partner Airlines and booked in the section of the aircraft reserved for Alitalia seats (with flight code AZ on the ticket).
- Tickets for long-haul international flights are not valid for this offer.
- It is the company's responsibility to communicate the Company Code at the time of booking. All flights completed up to 27 October that are correctly linked to the Company Code will be considered valid.
- The bonus miles will be awarded for every eligible flight flown within the validity period of the offer.
- The bonus miles will be awarded to the account of the company at the end of the promotion and, in any case, by 10 December 2019.
- The initiative can be combined with other miles promotions for the same period and the same ticket.
Due to the operating requirements of SEA, the Casa Alitalia Piazza degli Affari Milan Linate Lounge was closed in advance on 22 July. Eligible customers can access the Casa Alitalia Piazza della Scala Lounge until the closure of Linate Airport. The lounge is located in the boarding zone A17-A18 on the upper floor.