LOG IN TO THE MY FLIGHTS
SECTION, CHECK OUT THE DETAILS OF YOUR TRIP AND PERSONALIZE YOUR FLIGHT EXPERIENCE WITH OUR SERVICES.
Remember that, when you log in to My Flights, you can:
- Add your email or telephone contact details
- Enter your Frequent Flyer code
- Provide your passport details
- Choose and book your seats in advance
- Buy a Comfort Seat
- Buy an additional piece of baggage*
- Buy access to the Alitalia Lounges (available in Rome, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Venice, Catania, Naples, New York City JFK)
- Buy access to the priority gate at Rome Fiumicino Airport
BOOKINGS CANNOT BE MANAGED THROUGH MY FLIGHTS IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Group bookings for more than nine passengers
- Reservations made at travel agents and with flights operated by other carriers may not be traceable in our systems
- Flights operated by Cityliner cannot me modified or personalized
- Flights already open for check-in (the day before departure) can be managed in the online check-in section
- Bookings with tickets reissued due to time or date changes.
*except for flights departing from the following airports: Amsterdam, Belgrade, Copenaghen, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Fuerte Ventura, Geneva, Gran Canaria, Havana, Heraklion, Ibiza, Lampedusa, Menorca, Mikonos, Olbia, Orano, Palma de Maiorca, Podgorica, Rhodi, Santorini, Spalato, Tenerife, Theran, Tirana, Tunis, Zurich.