FRECCIA ALATA PLUS CLUB
WITH 80,000 QUALIFYING MILES OR 90 QUALIFYING FLIGHTS IN A CALENDAR YEAR, YOU CAN ACCESS THE FRECCIA ALATA PLUS CLUB'S EXCLUSIVE SERVICES.
Thanks to the Exclusive Bonus, you can earn 100% more miles on flights flown with Alitalia and Airline Partners until 14 October 2021.
From 15 October until 31 December 2021, you will continue to earn qualifying miles and Exclusive Bonuses on Air France, KLM and Middle East Airlines flights as well.
MORE MILES AND BENEFITS WITH COMMERCIAL PARTNERS
In addition, you can take advantage of reserved benefits and earn more miles also thanks to Commercial Partners: Starhotels, Due Torri Hotels, Hotel Eden, First Travel, Avis, Maggiore, appTaxi, Samarcanda, 024040 TaxiBlu, InTaxi, Wetaxi e Aelia Duty Free.
SkyPriority services: the best airport services offered by Air France, KLM and Middle East Airlines.
MilleMigllia Member Services is at your disposal by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
FRECCIA ALATA PLUS CLUB offers privileges for our best customers.
Join the Freccia Alata Plus Club by earning 80,000 qualifying miles1 or by taking 90 qualifying flights1 in a calendar year in a calendar year.
Plus, if you fly with Air France, KLM and Middle East, you can enjoy the benefits associated with Elite Plus3 Member status.
JOIN AND RENEWAL STATUS ARROW ALATA PLUS
Standard joining and renewal: 80,000 qualifying miles1 or 90 qualifying flights1 in a calendar year.
Exclusive Bonus2: Earn 100% more miles on flights operated by Alitalia, within 14 October 2021, and from 15 October to 31 December 2021 also on Air France, KLM and Middle East Airlines flights.
Rollover: the initiative allowing you to sum together some of the qualifying miles earned in 2020 to your 2021 account. The qualifying miles you earned in 2020 and which exceed the threshold of miles required on 30 April to access your Exclusive Club won’t be lost: they’ll virtually help you reach the entry threshold to the Exclusive Clubs in 2021.
The initiative is not valid in case of facilitated access to the Exclusive Clubs obtained with different criteria than the standard of the Program.
Miles earned through the initiative of the Rollover do not contribute to the attainment of the status of "Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre".
MilleMiglia Maternity: the initiative allowing you to get a one-year extension of membership to Ulisse Club and dedicated to all female MilleMiglia Members for whom a new birth, an adoption or fostering of a child.
ADVANTAGES ON AIR FRANCE, KLM AND MIDDLE EAST AIRLINES FLIGHTS
Elite Plus3 Member status.
SkyPriority3: Freccia Alata Plus, Freccia Alata, Ulisse and First and Business Class passengers can take advantage of SkyPriority benefits when flying with Air France, KLM and Middle East Airlines until April 1, 2022.
FOLLOW THE SKYPRIORITY PATH
When flying with Air France, KLM and Middle East look for the wording "SkyPriority"* on your boarding pass and follow the SkyPriority signs at the airport through the preferential route and take advantage of the priority services dedicated to you:
- Priority check-in counters
- Priority desks for baggage delivery
- Priority assistance at the ticket offices at the airport and at the transit desks
- Priority security gates and passport control *
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage delivery
* Service dedicated only to Freccia Alata Plus and Freccia Alata Members.
For account: frequently asked questions
To have missing miles credited: dedicated information page
To make a report or complaint: online form
1.Qualifying flights are all flights taken in fare classes that award qualifying miles, i.e. the miles that allow you to join or renew your membership to the Exclusive Clubs. You can earn, from January 1st to December 31st, flying with Alitalia, Air France, KLM and Middle East Airlines, where specifically indicated.
2. The Exclusive Bonus is awarded for all flights taken in the booking classes that qualify for miles (with the exception of special offers) and is calculated on the miles awarded for each flight in Economy class (the maximum number of miles to which the Exclusive Bonus applies corresponds to the number of miles awarded for booking classes K, V and T of the miles earning table). Miles earned with the Exclusive Bonus cannot be used to access the Exclusive Clubs. Crediting of the Exclusive Bonus is subject to acknowledgment of the Freccia Alata Club Member status in Alitalia's systems.
3. Privileges may be subject to limitations by individual Partner Airlines.