WITH 20,000 QUALIFYING MILES OR 30 QUALIFYING FLIGHTS IN A CALENDAR YEAR, YOU CAN ACCESS THE ULISSE CLUB'S EXCLUSIVE SERVICES AND EARN 25% EXTRA MILES.
Earn 25% extra miles on flights operated by Alitalia, SkyTeam Partners or our other airlines Partner, thanks to our Exclusive Bonus.
Easier check-in, priority boarding, paid access to Alitalia Lounges, extra baggage and transportation of sports equipment free of charge.
- Priority on waiting lists during booking
- SkyPriority, the new SkyTeam product that guides you through a priority itinerary and enables you to make the most of the priority services specifically designed for you as a Ulisse Club Member or a SkyTeam Elite Member
- Priority check-in with Etihad Airways, Jet Airways ed Air Serbia
Up to two upgrades from Economy Class to Business Class Medium Haul, free of charge.
- Business ForYou is restricted to Ulisse Club Members.
- Members can take advantage of this benefit for the entire duration of their Ulisse Club membership.
- Within the benefit's validity period, each Member may request to upgrade to Business Class Medium Haul class for one round-trip flight or for two individual legs.
- To take advantage of this offer, the member must be in possession of an Alitalia ticket (ticket number beginning with the code 055) for booking classes Y, B, M, H (for Economy) for medium-haul international flights operated by Alitalia and booked as an Alitalia flight. Excluded from the promotion are flights operated by partner airlines, flights operated by Alitalia but booked as a partner flight, as well as flights purchased using partner tickets (the ticket number in this case starts with a different code from 055).
- This benefit may be used by the Member or by someone nominated by the member (provided this person holds an Economy ticket for the classes in question). The benefit must be requested from the dedicated Customer Services in Italy, or from an Alitalia office for customers residing abroad, by the holder of the Ulisse card.
- The request can be made up to three days prior to the flight, and must be requested prior to the benefit's expiration.
- The onboard seats reserved for this promotion are limited and additions to the waiting list are not permitted.
- The itinerary and/or date and/or beneficiary of the ticket cannot be changed once the upgrade to the superior travel class has been confirmed
- The miles earned on the flights taken in Business Class Medium Haul-as part of this promotion are those that are awarded for the Economy class actually purchased.
- It is not possible to upgrade from Economy to Business Class Long Haul or Premium Economy Class, or from Premium Economy Class to Business Class Long Haul.
To join the Ulisse Club, earn 20,000 qualifying miles1 or take 30 qualifying flights 1;in one calendar year. In addition, you will gain Elite Member 2 status if you fly with SkyTeam Partner airlines.
NEW – Rollover: the initiative allowing you to sum together some of the qualifying miles earned in 2018 to your 2019 account.
The qualifying miles you earned in 2018 and which exceed the threshold of miles required on 30 April to access your Exclusive Club won’t be lost: they’ll virtually help you reach the entry threshold to the Exclusive Clubs in 2019.
- Your Club on 30 April 2019: Ulisse Club
- Qualifying Miles earned in 2018: 30,000
- Standard entry threshold to Ulisse Club: 20,000 miles
- Miles counted as 2019 Rollover: 30,000-20,000 = 10,000 miles
NEW – MilleMiglia Maternity: the initiative (link alla pagina novità da fare) allowing you to get a one-year extension of membership to Ulisse Club and dedicated to all female MilleMiglia Members for whom a new birth, an adoption or fostering of a child is due in the course of 2019.
Once you have reached the access threshold, your status will be updated automatically within a few days and your Ulisse card will be sent to the postal address that you provided in your profile. Please keep your profile up to date at all times so we can give you efficient and personalized service.
Exclusive Bonus3: Earn 25% extra miles on flights operated by Alitalia or SkyTeam Partner airlines.
On flights operated by Alitalia:
- Easier check-in process: in addition to Alitalia's digital services, Tele Check-in, priority on waiting lists and check-in at Business desks even with an Economy ticket
- Priority boarding
- Paid access to Alitalia Lounges
- One free extra bag: if you are traveling in Economy or Economy Premium, maximum weight of 23kg; if you are traveling in Business Class Medium/Long Haul, maximum weight of 32kg. Moreover, in case of purchase of a Light Fare, the baggae is free (1 baggage 23 kg) in addition of any sports equipment
- Free transportation of sports equipment: free transportation and priority baggage claim for sports equipment (up to 23kg in Economy and Economy Premium and 32kg in Business class) or a surf board up to 250cm long and with a maximum weight of 23kg
On flights operated by SkyTeam Partners, you can check in one free extra bag, according to the regulations on the SkyTeam website or on the site of the Partner airline operating the flight.
- Priority on the waiting list while booking flights operated by Alitalia
- SkyPriority: the new SkyTeam product that guides you through a priority itinerary, enabling you to make the most of the priority services specifically designed for you as a Ulisse Club Member or a SkyTeam Elite Member
- Priority check-in with Etihad Airways, Jet Airways ed Air Serbia
MilleMiglia Member Service - Ulisse Club
If you are in Italy, you can call 06 65644 (available 24h); in other countries, you can contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER SERVICE.
For award tickets, the service is available from 9.00am to 8.00pm on weekdays and from 9.00am to 5.00pm on holidays and days preceding holidays.
With Business ForYou, you can request up to two free upgrades to Business Class Medium Haul for yourself or for the person of your choice.
Business ForYou is valid for Alitalia tickets in Economy (booking classes Y, B, M and H) on medium-haul international flights operated by Alitalia.
How to request an upgrade
If you are in Italy, call 06 65644 to check if there are seats available for the selected upgrade class. Otherwise, contact the dedicated MilleMiglia Member Service of your country. Travel class upgrades cannot be requested directly at the airport.
1. Qualifying flights are all flights in fare classes that award qualifying miles, i.e. those miles that let you join or renew your membership to the Exclusive Clubs. These can be earned, where specifically indicated, by flying with Alitalia, SkyTeam Partners or other Partners between January 1 and December 31.
2. The benefits may be subject to limitations by individual Partner Airlines.
3. The Exclusive Bonus is awarded for all flights taken in the booking classes that qualify for miles (with the exception of special offers) and is calculated on the miles awarded for each flight in Economy class (the maximum number of miles to which the Exclusive Bonus applies corresponds to the amount awarded for booking classes K, V and T of the miles earning table). The miles earned with the Exclusive Bonus are not qualifying miles for access to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs. Crediting of the Exclusive Bonus is subject to acknowledgment of the Ulisse Club Member status in Alitalia's systems.