DOUBLE MILES WITH YOUR BUSINESS TRIPS BETWEEN MILAN AND LONDON
For your business trips take advantage of the Alitalia Milan-London City Shuttle service: six daily flights to choose from, airports closer to the city centre, and shorter waiting times thanks to dedicated check-in desks.
In addition to the advantages of Alitalia Shuttle Service, on tickets bought and used from 17 June to 31 October 2019, Companies registered with Alitalia Business Connect will have their miles doubled, that is,
14 miles every euro spent instead of the standard 7 miles
Boost your Company’s mileage account to claim award tickets even faster or to fully or partially buy your ticket with miles thanks to the option Cash&Miles!
To have your miles credited, you need to provide the Company Code at the time of booking and purchasing your flight! Enter your code online, or pass it on to the travel agency that books or purchases tickets for your Company.
Don’t forget that with Alitalia Milan-London Shuttle flights advantages are always multiplied: the Company gains double miles and if passengers have joined the MilleMiglia Program, they will earn bonus miles credited on their personal accounts along with the standard miles!
Your Company has not yet joined Alitalia BusinessConnect? Discover all the advantages and register now
1. All Companies enrolled in the Alitalia BusinessConnect with registered office or domicile in Italy and in the United Kingdom can take part in the initiative. Registered office or domicile means the address registered on Alitalia's systems.
2. Companies who buy a ticket between 17th June and 31st October 2019 to fly with Alitalia between 17th June and 31st October 2019 from Milan Linate to London City (and vice versa) will receive a bonus equal to 7 miles for each euro spent, in addition to the miles normally provided.
3. Eligible flights are those purchased with Alitalia ticket and operated by Alitalia with the following codes: AZ218, AZ216, AZ226, AZ222, AZ220, AZ224, AZ225, AZ217, AZ215, AZ227, AZ221, AZ219 (ticket number starting with 055 and AZ flight code on the ticket).
4. During the Linate airport closure, will be awarded with bonus miles all the re-routed flights on Malpensa airport with the same codes shown in point 3.
5. Participating Companies are responsible to communicate Company Code during the reservation. Bonus miles are earned with flights flown within 31st October 2019 and correctly associated with the Company Code.
6. Bonus miles will be credit to the Alitalia BusinessConnect account at the end of the promotion and, in any case, by 10th December 2019.
7. Companies can participate in the promotion with each eligible flight taken in the promotional period.
8. The initiative cannot be combined with other promotions concerning the same period and the same ticket. If this event occurs, the highest bonus miles provided by the various promotions in progress will be recognized.