JOIN ALITALIA BUSINESSCONNECT WITH AN AMAZING BONUS!
Take advantage of this unmissable opportunity to register your company to Alitalia BusinessConnect, the initiative dedicated to small and medium-sized enterprises that entitles companies to save on business travels.
START WITH A WELCOME BONUS OF 10,000 MILES!
- Register your Company for free, between 7 July and 31 October 2020, using the promotional code: ENROLL20
- Purchase an Alitalia ticket between 7 July and 30 November to fly in the same period
- Receive an amazing bonus of 10,000 miles, in addition to the standard miles earned, which will be credited to the company's mileage account.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Access the membership form.
- Enter the details of the Company and the Administrator of the Alitalia BusinessConnect account.
- Agree to receive our communications to be always updated on reserved offers
Within one week of registration, we will email the account administrator the information needed to best use Alitalia Businessconnect.
The offer is valid for the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Holland, India, Israel, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland.
- Companies can participate in the initiative if registered office or domicile is in Great Britain. Registered office or domicile means the address indicated while joining the Program.
- Companies, who join in Alitalia BusinessConnect Program between7 July 2020 and 31 October 2020 with the Promotion Code “ENROLL20” and purchase, between 7 July 2020 and 30 November 2020, one ticket to fly between 7 July 2020 and 30 November 2020 at least one leg with Alitalia, receive a Bonus equal to 10,000 miles.
- Only Alitalia tickets (ticket number starting with 055) for flights operated by Alitalia aircraft or flights operated by Alitalia Partner Airlines aircraft and booked in the aircraft partition dedicated to Alitalia seats (booking with AZ flight code) are eligible for the promotion.
- Participating Companies are responsible to communicate, during the reservation, the Company Code received after joining the Program. Only flights purchased and flown within the terms set by the initiative and correctly associated with the Company Code are eligible for the promotion.
- Bonus miles will be credited on the Company BusinessConnect account within 60 days from the date of the flight, in addition to miles normally provided.
- Companies can participate in the promotion only once.
- The initiative cannot be combined with other promotions concerning the same period and the same ticket. If this event occurs, the highest bonus provided by the several promotions will be accrued.