DOUBLE MILES FOR YOUR BUSINESS TRIPS TO MILAN!
For your business, make the most of the Alitalia London-Milan Shuttle service with its eight daily flights! You can do a round trip in a day, thanks to the airports close to the city centre and reduced airport waiting time with the dedicated check-in desks.
In addition to the advantages of the Alitalia Shuttle service, if your company is registered with Alitalia BusinessConnect and you buy a ticket between 1 February and 31 March 2020 to fly in the same period, it will earn double miles. That means
14 miles for every euro spent instead of the standard 7
Always use your Company Code whenever you book and purchase company flights, so as to make sure your miles are added to your account! You can find the code on all communications from the Program: include it in all your online purchases or give it to the travel agent who makes all your Company ticket bookings and purchases.
Remember that with Alitalia Shuttle flights from London to Milan the benefits mount up:
- double miles on your Company’s account
- up to 1,500 bonus miles on the traveller’s personal account, if registered with the MilleMiglia Program
Bolster your business mileage balance and get an award ticket even faster, or pay for the whole or part of your ticket using your miles, thanks to the Cash&Miles option
Your Company’s not registered with Alitalia BusinessConnect? Discover all the benefits and register straightaway!
1. All Companies enrolled in the Alitalia BusinessConnect Program with registered office or domicile in the United Kingdom, in Italy and in France and can take part in the initiative. Registered office or domicile means the address registered on Alitalia's systems.
2. Companies who buy a ticket between 1st February and 31st March 2020 to fly with Alitalia between 1st February and 31st March 2020 from Milan Linate – Paris (Orly and Charles de Gaullee; and vice versa) or Milan Linate – London (London City Airport and London Heathrow; and vice versa) will receive a bonus equal to 7 miles for each euro spent, in addition to the miles normally provided.
3. Eligible flights are those purchased with Alitalia ticket and operated by Alitalia with the following codes: AZ215, AZ216, AZ217, AZ218, AZ219, AZ220, AZ221, AZ222, AZ224, AZ225, AZ226, AZ227, AZ229, AZ238, AZ247, AZ248, AZ300, AZ305, AZ311, AZ312, AZ313, AZ338, AZ339, AZ350, AZ351, AZ352, AZ353, AZ356, AZ357, AZ358 (ticket number starting with 055 and AZ flight code on the ticket).
4. Participating Companies are responsible to communicate Company Code during the reservation. Bonus miles are earned with flights flown within 31st March 2020 and correctly associated with the Company Code.
5. Bonus miles will be credit to the Alitalia BusinessConnect account at the end of the promotion and, in any case, by 10th May 2020.
6. Companies can participate in the promotion with each eligible flight taken in the promotional period.
7. Bonuses are credited even if the travel itinerary includes connecting flights to another destination.
8. The initiative cannot be combined with other promotions concerning the same period and the same ticket. If this event occurs, the highest bonus miles provided by the various promotions in progress will be recognized.