EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Book from 2 August to 15 December 2021 your next Rocco Forte Hotels stays from 1° September 2021: take advantage of the early bird special to accumulate
4 miles for each Euro spent by booking standard rooms and Junior Suites
6 miles by booking Suites
Chosen from the following extra luxury hotels in the Rocco Forte Chain in Italy:
Hotel De La Ville, Rome
Hotel Savoy, Florence
Hotel Villa Igiea, Palermo
You could also get a room upgrade, if available at the time of checking in.
In addition, if you are registered with Rocco Forte Friends, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- Late check-out and early check-in when possible
- Free high speed WiFi connection
- 15% discount on beverages and culinary experiences
- 15% discount on selected wellness experiences
Stay at the Rocco Forte Hotels with peace of mind, as the utmost care is taken in sanitising the rooms and common areas.
- The miles will be assigned to one MilleMiglia Member for each booking, even if it includes a number of rooms, provided they are included in the same booking.
- The name in which the booking is made must be the same as that on the Member’s MilleMiglia Card.
- The Member who made the booking must present their valid MilleMiglia Card on arrival or before departure, and can request the miles for bookings made in the previous 4 months that have not yet been credited to their account.
- Clients must present a valid MilleMiglia Card on arrival or before departure, and can claim miles for bookings made in the previous 4 months.
- The miles can only be accumulated if the booking is made by the Member using the roccofortehotels.com website, via the Rocco Forte Hotels booking office, with the hotel itself, via the Rocco Forte Hotels Affiliation Programme, such as H&R, Virtuoso, Rocco Forte Knights, and others, during the promotion period.
- Only Best Available Rates and non commissionable Company Rates are valid for accumulating miles.
- The offer does not apply to and miles cannot be accumulated for booking made via tour operators, groups, discounted rates or holiday packages, free or personnel stays, rates for travel agents in the tourism sector, or rates for online distributors / third parties / travel agencies.
MILES WITH ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
MilleMiglia members staying at all the prestigious Rocco Forte Hotels are able to accumulate
1 mile for each Euro spent
For the purposes of accumulating miles, only the Best Available Rates and non-commissionable company tariffs are valid.
Florence > Hotel Savoy
Rome > Hotel de Russie, Hotel de la Ville e Rocco Forte House
Sicily > Verdura Resort
Puglia > Masseria Torre Maizza
London > Brown's Hotel
Edimburgh > The Balmoral Hotel
Brussels > Hotel Amigo
Frankfurt > Villa Kennedy
Berlin > Hotel the Rome
Munich > The Charles Hotel
St Petersburg > Hotel Astoria
Milan > The Carlton
Palermo > Villa Igiea
Shangai > The Westbund
HOW TO BOOK
The miles will only be accredited if booking is done:
and entering the MilleMiglia code in the “comments” section of the booking form
• By sending an e-mail to the hotel via their Contact us page
• Via the hotel’s concierge
• Via the Rocco Forte Affiliation Programme (FH&R, Virtuoso, Rocco Forte Knights)
• Via a Travel Agency
providing your MilleMiglia code in each case.
Your MilleMiglia card must be presented in the hotel when checking in or out, to have your miles credited.
Miles will be credited within 45 days of completion of your stay. If the miles are not credited, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 months of completion of your stay.
- The miles will be assigned to only one MilleMiglia member for each booking, even if a number of rooms are booked within the same booking.
- The name in which the booking is made must correspond to that on the Member’s MilleMiglia Card.
- Customers must present their valid MilleMiglia Card on arrival or before they depart. It is possible to claim missing miles for bookings made over the last 4 months.
- Miles can be accumulated only if the customer makes the booking via the Rocco Forte Hotels website, via the Rocco Forte Hotels’ Contact us page, with the Hotel itself, via the Rocco Forte Hotel Affiliation programme for FH&R, Virtuoso, Rocco Forte Knights, and similar groups, or via a Travel Agency.
- Only the following tariffs are valid for the purposes of accumulating miles: Best Available Rates and non-commissionable company tariffs.
- This offer is not valid and miles will not be accumulated for bookings made via tour operators, groups, discounted or package holidays, free or personnel stays, tariffs for travel agencies in the tourism sector, or tariffs for distributors / third parties / online travel agencies.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
• You can have an unforgettable stay at Rocco Forte Hotels, immersed in the ambience of historical city centre buildings, or in natural oases of peace and wellbeing.
• Hidden gardens, charming spas, panoramic bars, and world famous restaurants, blend with originally, creatively designed interiors, based on local tradition.
• Service is attentive and personalised, to give you a memorable experience that you will just have to have again.