ONLINE SERVICES AND SOCIAL
ONLINE SERVICES AND SOCIAL LOGIN: DEDICATED SERVICES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR EXCLUSIVE CLUBS.
Purchase award tickets and miles, check your account statement and much more in the website area for MilleMiglia Program members.
Log in with your MilleMiglia code (or the username chosen to replace it) and your PIN* or use the credentials of your favorite social network, enter the "Dedicated services" area and select the required service:
View a summary of all your flights and MilleMiglia Partner services used, details of the miles you have earned and spent, your last 20 activities ordered by type and period, your qualifying miles balance, the miles you need to access our Exclusive Clubs and your card's expiration date.
If you notice that miles are missing from your statement for Alitalia tickets purchased online, you can submit a request directly online.
Book your award ticket to fly Alitalia in Economy or Business class.
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
Edit your personal information (address, telephone numbers and email address) and flight preferences (meal and seat on board) online at any
Receive personalized messages from Alitalia and keep track of messages on news of offers, dedicated services just for you and much more.
* If you have not yet received your secret code or if you have forgotten which email address you used in your profile, contact MilleMiglia Customer Service.time. Keep your profile up to date so we can offer products designed just for you.
Missing just a few miles for an award ticket? Buy, give or transfer miles to friends and family.
Access all MilleMiglia services using your favorite social network account.
LOG IN USING SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Choose the social network you wish to link to your MilleMiglia profile
- Enter the credentials of your social network account (username and password)
- Enter your MilleMiglia credentials (MilleMiglia code or username and PIN)
From now on you can access "My Alitalia" using your social network ID.
NOT A MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER YET?
Join now using your social network credentials to speed up the registration process.
- You can still use your Alitalia access credentials (MilleMiglia code or username and PIN)
- You can disable Social Login at any given time. Simply go to the account settings menu of your linked social network or go to "Your profile".
- Read our Regulations for further information on the MilleMiglia Program and our Privacy section for information on personal data processing.
* Some services will still request that you enter your MilleMiglia code and PIN in order to finalize the transaction.