At airports where it is allowed, Fast Track service can be used by following categories of passengers:
- Business Class passengers
- Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus, SkyTeam Elite Plus card owners
- Passengers with a Rome-Milan ticket*
- Passengers with a Rome-Milan Business fare
- MilleMiglia Corporate Premium Basic and Ulisse card owners
- Alitalia Platino American Express card owners**
- University Basic and Ulisse card owners
Admission with a fee
If you hold an Alitalia ticket, you can purchase an admission to the Rome priority gate (located at Terminal 1 of Rome Fiumicino airport) at a cost of € 10,00 (***):
- by calling the Contact Center
- on the Alitalia website, in the My flights section or during online check-in
- at the ticketing and check-in counters of Rome Fiumicino airport
- at authorized Travel Agents
To be able to access the priority gate you will need to bring along the service purchase proof and show it to the priority gate staff.
For reasons beyond Alitalia’s control, access to the Fast Track gate at Venice airport is temporarily unavailable.
*service available only for flights departing from Rome Fiumicino
**only with Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus card
*** at no charge for children under 2 years of age. Price can vary based on the time of purchase.