THE MORE YOUR EMPLOYEES FLY, THE MORE YOUR COMPANY EARNS
Introducing the new Alitalia BusinessConnect for all small and medium enterprises, which entitles your company to earn miles each time you or your employees fly for business.
The more trips you take, the more miles your company will earn — miles that can be converted into discounts, award tickets and class upgrades.
Joining BusinessConnect is completely free.
HOW IT WORKS
Earning miles on your company account with BusinessConnect is easy: every euro spent (excluding taxes) buying flights operated by Alitalia or its partners lets your company earn ten miles* on the company account.
I order to earn miles simply buy Alitalia tickets (ticket number starting with 055) operated by Alitalia or Alitalia Partner Airlines aircraft and booked in the aircraft partition dedicated to Alitalia seats (booking with AZ flight code).
See the regulations for more details.
Miles can be used by your company:
- To claim award tickets for Alitalia flights or those of its main Partner Airlines
- To get discounts of up to 100% of the flight ticket value on the purchase of your next trip using the Cash&Miles service
- To make your trip even more comfortable with our services such as class upgrades, extra baggage allowance and entry into the Casa Alitalia lounges
* The offer of ten miles is a promotion and will be valid for tickets bought and used up to December 31, 2017. After December 31, 2017, you will earn seven miles for each euro spent.
EARN DOUBLE, GAIN DOUBLE BENEFITS
If you already are a MilleMiglia member, the advantages are doubled. In addition to the business miles earned with BusinessConnect, you and your employees will also earn miles on your personal MilleMiglia accounts doubling the reward.
WHY CHOOSE BUSINESSCONNECT
- It offers generous miles
- It is flexible to use
- It is clear, transparent and easy
- It lets you obtain benefits when you fly on the entire Alitalia network as well as main Partner Airlines' networks too
- It is completely free
For any information, contact the dedicated Customer Services.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE REGULATIONS