Online check-in via the web or mobile app is available for all passengers traveling on flights operated by the Alitalia Group, with the exception of:
- Minors (up to and including 14 years of age) traveling alone*
- Passengers who require special assistance**
- Passengers with group bookings (more than nine people)
- Passengers traveling with special baggage (sports equipment, animals).
- Passengers traveling on flights not operated by the Alitalia Group
- Passengers with connecting flights, for the same day, operated by airline companies other than Air Europa, Air France, KLM, Etihad and Delta Air Lines.
- Passengers with tickets for the same booking that have been revalidated, reissued or canceled.
- Passengers departing for:
- Las Palmas
- London Heathrow
- Palma de Mallorca
It is not possible to check in online if your journey contains two or more connecting flights and the stopover airport doesn't correspond with the departure airport for the subsequent flight.
* Minors can only check in online if they are accompanied on their journey by an adult.
** To ensure that they receive assistance to meet their specific needs, from check-in to boarding, passengers who require special assistance should request the assistance by calling 06 65640 at least 30 hours prior to the departure of the flight.
Exceptions: On which website can I check-in?